Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 272 Posts

·
I really must get out more
6,306 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
well folks for the fifth year running, its that time of year again to decide who will win the prestigious title of saddest vzi`er 2009 and take up the throne of the previous winners !!!!

2inept saddest vzi`er 2005
orby1 saddest vzi`er 2006
kev...saddest vzi`er 2007
readyboyvw saddest vzi`er 2008

these distinguished winners from past years have gone down in history as being the true heroes of sadness and have all earned themselves the ultimate respect from all saddos across the vw world.
i would like to thank readyboyvw on bahalf of all of us for carrying the crown with dignity during 2008, but the time has come to hand the title over to another worthy saddo (unless you can defend your title ;))
so who will it be to take the title of saddest vzi`er 2009 ?
ok the rules !!
1. the winner will be the first person to register a post reading 2009
on this thread only.
2. the gmt uk time, as in the time that vzi uses, will be the only time considered.
3. posting on another thread claiming that that was an earlier 2008 will not be considered as it has to be this thread and this thread only.
4. the winner will be decided by me or a vzi modorator as i will not be sad enough to take part and will be on the piss tonight, although i will confirm the winner in the morning.
5. the winner will be asked a question by the moderator to verify the fact that he/she is actually there and not using a sniping tool. he/she must answer the question within half an hour after the stoke of midnight.
6. the winner will the earn the right to have saddest vzi`er 2009 under his username

your sadness will be determined due to the fact that you will be waiting on your computer for the stroke of midnight, when you should be out partying and very drunk .

good luck everybody and have a great new year

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
WOOP WOOP im looking forward to this... Im gonna win i know i am

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
52,672 Posts
Is there somekind of sniping tool available, so I can go out on the piss and get the accolade of saddest VZIer.:D

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
hmm im sure you could program one...
Ohh a challenge for next year :D

Noone will ever win mwah ha ha ha ha

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Step away from the PC Craig..... Its a big world outside your flat... maybe you should go look! :lol:
But Matt..... Its scary..

And VZi is so warm and inviting, like peeing yourself in the cold.. but without the coldness after about 5 mins

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
I think you should maybe get an honorary award for most post in two days 232:eek::lol:
Im sure people have done more, the scary thing is most of my posts are at least a sentance and actally contribute to a conversation :D

No spam from me sir

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Just give the award to Azrael for God's sake, he clearly deserves it.
Silly billy i dont deserve it yet, i have to actually stay up and try and win, its part of the fun, untill then, i will just see where my help/advice/input is needed.

1 - 20 of 272 Posts