Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone suggest a good little sat-nav unit to get, would prefer something easy to use (tom tom), clear screen with voice directions and mobile handsfree, my budget is around the £200

sherb :moon:

·
Registered
304 Posts
sherbert-dipdab said:
Can anyone suggest a good little sat-nav unit to get, would prefer something easy to use (tom tom), clear screen with voice directions and mobile handsfree, my budget is around the £200

sherb :moon:
Err....How about a TomTom?

·
Registered
603 Posts
i work at halfords so know a little about them! try get a 'tom tom europe one'...they're on offer now for 199.99 and are simple and really good, come with europe pre installed and no updates needed...orrr if u can stretch get a garmin model, i think they start at 260 but are the bees knees!

·
Registered
5,215 Posts
Snarfo said:
He doesn't have any of the Tom tom 700/710's left and can only get the 910's at the moment which are a bit more expensive :(
Sherb's budget is around £200 as posted above, so he may be able to get the 910. ;)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Richie Brown said:
Sherb's budget is around £200 as posted above, so he may be able to get the 910. ;)
When i rang stevie and asked about the 910's he said they were something over £200 (cant remember exact figures) But yea i dont see the 910 as worth it, the only extra to it is the USA maps, but would you really use the USA maps enough to pay an extra £100 :incheek:

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Snarfo said:
When i rang stevie and asked about the 910's he said they were something over £200 (cant remember exact figures) But yea i dont see the 910 as worth it, the only extra to it is the USA maps, but would you really use the USA maps enough to pay an extra £100 :incheek:
Cheers for the Prop Richie :hangloose

Snarfo, the 910's are £209+vat (£245.58 inc)

Or I have the 510's for £169 +vat (£198.58 inc)

Cheers

Stevie

1 - 10 of 10 Posts