Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its 7pm. The southend seafront fireworks have started and i can see them out of my window. it looks really nice as its not quite dark so the fireworks look different at dusk.

my sister is off at Vanimal's house and I'm not going anywhere tonight. Booo hooo.

don't really want to spend saturday night in a chat forum blur. next time i look up it'll probably be midnight!

anyone else staying in?

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i know whats going to happen. gonna get bored. gonna get hungry. gonna go downstairs and find rubbish to eat. think i should get some super noodles now to stop me doing that later. it could turn into a Bugsy Malone style cake-fest otherwise.

·
Registered
12,832 Posts
me and owen (my 6 year old) are watching robin hood, thinking about tackling the waitrose new york cheesecake in the fridge and thats it.......

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i'm not watching robin hood, but have just turned over as it seems quite popular. nothing else on tv tonight until 10.45 when that korean horror film A Tale of Two Sisters is on Film 4.

·
Registered
444 Posts
im home alone also,debating what to do,think id better make a start on the san miguel in the fridge,might watch disneys cars.
or dead mans shoes(again!)

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
lol just changed over to ant and dec to see the T25!

could get drunk home alone, but in the event that i get a last minute invite i need to be able to jump in the car and get there quick.

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
itfczx9r said:
now watching shallow hal......i've met tony robbins :D
who is tony robbins? that massive great man with the huge hands?

·
Registered
13,088 Posts
Volks-Widow said:
i know whats going to happen. gonna get bored. gonna get hungry. gonna go downstairs and find rubbish to eat. think i should get some super noodles now to stop me doing that later. it could turn into a Bugsy Malone style cake-fest otherwise.
you called :D

i`ll come round and bring a big pudding :D

as with every saturday night, im here, im bored, im alone!

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
my sister and Vanimal are coming round. she is just picking up pizza for me and KFC for him and i have to go put garlic bread in the oven. think i'm gonna make em watch Bubble Boy.

back laterz.

bugsy, leave now with the pudding, you'll be here in time for the end of the movie.

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
excitingly have done my paper stuff, now here scanning, about to do ironing while watching tv after a day of refereeing darkness n light :tick:

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Well, i have to say i was sorely dissapointed with the acting in Robin Hood tonight!!
Robin Hood himself was a very fine actor!! MMMmmmm :D

1 - 20 of 20 Posts