Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Deja vu. this time last week i was probably sitting her doing this.

i have had a quick flick through the tv guide on the freeview box and nothing has jumped out and grabbed me by the throat.

i do, however, have a bombsite of a bedroom i could tidy, or a gazillion dvds i've not watched...

so, there's nothing on the telly....

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is there anything anybody has spotted that i haven't?? i seem to recall loads of stuff was on last saturday that i didn't notice.

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
have you no wine? no vodka? no msn to numb the pain ?
i stupidly had a subway earlier and the guy wasn't concentrating and gave me way too much salami and now i am in need of indigestion tablets. i think that salami burps and booze will be a bad idea. might go get the baileys later.

i am bored with watching Raid on Entebbe and now i'm on properly ladder.

·
Up The Villa!
7,757 Posts
i stupidly had a subway earlier and the guy wasn't concentrating and gave me way too much salami and now i am in need of indigestion tablets. i think that salami burps and booze will be a bad idea. might go get the baileys later.
I had similr last night with Maryland cookies and Jack Daniels..:(

no biccies today, so may well snap the neck of another bottle of Jack later
:)

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I had similr last night with Maryland cookies and Jack Daniels..:(

no biccies today, so may well snap the neck of another bottle of Jack later
:)
hmmmm cookies. i don't do JD anyway, but it doesn't sound like too much of a terrible combo. i think i'll knock back some Rennies and see how it goes.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.