Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats everyone up to? Im still debating on what to have for tea..then its a night in with myself...drowning in my relationship problem sorrows and generally feeling shit.

:hangloose

·
Registered
45,793 Posts
i was hoping to go to the pub, but my mates are all in couples and are staying in/doing thier own thing, so looks like dvd and tequila again for chris :D

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Im in the middle of one (a real one! lol) but if you communicate and have a tad of passion then i might swap!

·
Registered
13,088 Posts
i have passion, for vws :D

tonite i shall most be bored out of my mind i think, money = low + going out doesnt really interest me due to my single nature ( a catch 22 as to meet someone apparently you have to go out) i was going to work on the beetle doing a gearbox swap till late setting my spot lamps up, but it keeps pissing down with rain!

oh how i love britishh weather come this time of year! god knows how i managed to weld my bug up at this time of year last year!

·
Registered
3,129 Posts
DubLass said:
Whats everyone up to? Im still debating on what to have for tea..then its a night in with myself...drowning in my relationship problem sorrows and generally feeling shit.

:hangloose
Kinda know were your coming from there :hug: Im feeling pretty shit at the mo too..... but me mums cooking my tea so thats taken care of!

·
Registered
10,536 Posts
getting wasted then working again at 6 in the morning. oh joy...........

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
My mums gone out for tea :-( I cant even afford to buy a takeaway and comfort eat.
Theres about 4 jaffa cakes in the cupboard.

4 Jaffa Cakes = Not much comfort

·
Registered
45,793 Posts
DubLass said:
My mums gone out for tea :-( I cant even afford to buy a takeaway and comfort eat.
Theres about 4 jaffa cakes in the cupboard.

4 Jaffa Cakes = Not much comfort
what would make you happy? :)

1 - 20 of 56 Posts