Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did anyone watch it last night? I just watched on sky+, alcoholism is a BAD thing, the guy has lost everything :(

Makes you think!!!

·
Registered
21,156 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I like a drink and do tend to drink most nights, like this week i went 4 days without it and I don't feel the need to do it secretly.

I also don't think about it as soon as i wake up :eek:

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
i admit im a binge drinker and smoker go all week without alcohol and **** but when friday comes i get all excited and get on it only whish they would bring back TFI Friady :)

·
I really must get out more
5,833 Posts
how much sympathy can you give a dork who earned well over £100000 a year, had a family and a job we would all kill for....all his "friends" seemed to know he had a BAD problem and let him get on with it....don't forget he was gambling too and ended up owing a quarter of Million on credit cards alone....He shoved alcohol down his neck and is still doing so and kept shoving money in the direction of the bookies....no one else did......
I have first hand experience of an alcoholic parent. and it's he family I feel sorry for

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
how much sympathy can you give a dork who earned well over £100000 a year, had a family and a job we would all kill for....all his "friends" seemed to know he had a BAD problem and let him get on with it....don't forget he was gambling too and ended up owing a quarter of Million on credit cards alone....He shoved alcohol down his neck and is still doing so and kept shoving money in the direction of the bookies....no one else did......
I have first hand experience of an alcoholic parent. and it's he family I feel sorry for
My mates dad is similar got a buisness doges tax's drinks till kindom come pays for everything for his sons and daughters like mortgage credit card bills etc etc. But go's to bed at 9:30 sharpe dont no weather to love him or cry. he's in the priory now though so hope he gets sorted

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.