Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So now they are tied with 2 races to go, what happens if they trade 1st and 2nd's in the last two races and end up tied on points?

Whats the 'count back' system that applies? most firsts, most finishes? what? and who will come out champion?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool - schumacher champion again :D i know he's not everyones cup of tea, but he's THE best in my opinion

Alonso just doesn't do it for me

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
It just a precession. Don't get me wrong, he's a fantastic driver; but the Schumacher domination has just bored people to death and gone a long way to killing F1. Its years since I watched an F1 race. I'm sure thousands, ne millions still do, but F1 is not what it was.

Personally, I think the whole formula should be scrapped and reinvented in smaller cars where the potential to pass is vastly increased. What the spectator wants is every place changing hands by the minute. Trouble is the whole thing is locked up so tight by the big players, there will never be a significant change.

·
Registered
26,805 Posts
THE biggest problem with the percieved dullness of F1 is due to the piss poor direction of the coverage.......theres LOADS of overtaking......just the directors seem to have the ability to stick to one car in the lead for ages....... :rolleyes: they and there willingness to kiss the arse of the sponsors is killing the sport......that and mosleys skitzo rule changes :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
popcorn balls said:
what happens if they end up tied on points?
this will never happen cos schumacher, being the sporting gent that he is, will take the other fella out in the last race or cause some hiatus so that he wins.

its a tried and tested solution

either that or everyone falls asleep cos f1 is so boring. hehehe :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts