Volkszone Forum banner

761 - 780 of 795 Posts

·
Registered
9,978 Posts
Didn’t have an MOT last year as I had a Covid extension through till October and I garaged it after that. Spent some time recently fitting a new SIP1 exhaust so I could ditch the rear rest/spare wheel carrier. Spent ages cleaning it and polishing the underside. Booked an MOT last week as it was sunny and today, after a long dry spell, it hoofed it down :lol:

Anyway, passed test and back road legal :)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #762
Didn't have an MOT last year as I had a Covid extension through till October and I garaged it after that. Spent some time recently fitting a new SIP1 exhaust so I could ditch the rear rest/spare wheel carrier. Spent ages cleaning it and polishing the underside. Booked an MOT last week as it was sunny and today, after a long dry spell, it hoofed it down :lol:

nice one :)

·
Administrator
166,597 Posts
Didn't have an MOT last year as I had a Covid extension through till October and I garaged it after that. Spent some time recently fitting a new SIP1 exhaust so I could ditch the rear rest/spare wheel carrier. Spent ages cleaning it and polishing the underside. Booked an MOT last week as it was sunny and today, after a long dry spell, it hoofed it down :lol:

Excellent! :)

·
Administrator
166,597 Posts
seems a bit pricey to me when you read what might need doing

I think I'd go for the Yamaha he has listed but that is pricey

or

it could be I am completely out of touch with prices
Series 1 TV175s are big money though Ernie. A mint restored one, sold for £12k last summer.

:)

761 - 780 of 795 Posts