Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
10,114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
shaggy1 said:
WOW...SCOTLAND HAS WON THE FOOTIE. i am so exited i cannot sleep now... :mad: WHAT THE FUCK IT IS A GAME.. THE WORLD WILL NOT STOP FOR A GAME OF FOOTBALL..
Not when wee mouthpieces like you spouting gobshite are around it wont :rolleyes: good work.

·
Registered
3,765 Posts
i hate football too ,,, but its a national pride thing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it was differant when england was playing whatever games they played ! i honestly think 22 grown men chasing an inflated pigs bladder round a field to be a pointless exercise , , i just don't feel the need to spout off about it!!!! :hangloose

·
Registered
3,610 Posts
shaggy1 said:
WOW...SCOTLAND HAS WON THE FOOTIE. i am so exited i cannot sleep now... :mad: WHAT THE FUCK IT IS A GAME.. THE WORLD WILL NOT STOP FOR A GAME OF FOOTBALL..
?? I don't recall any of us saying the world would stop for the game. Just nice to see a good result for a team that has struggled of late. :)

In the words of Homer "You are boring, stop boring me!" :yawn: :yawn: :yawn: :yawn:

If you hate footy that much why post on a footy thread? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Brilliant result, I think we used all our luck in one game :D

I not a big fan of football, but I reckon a large part of the Earth would fall to Anarchy without it. :)

A bit similiar to the Island of Fiji and Samoa without Rugby they would be knocking the 7 bells of shit out of each other, and not over an 80 minute period :D

·
Registered
636 Posts
Happiness

shaggy1 said:
50,000 at the game and a whole more people happy!!!!!!!!!

Cant be a bad thing :D

Regards Sam.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts