Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While I was in Scotland I was the photographer at my Brother in Law's wedding. They only wanted 4 posed groups and the rest of the day just as candid shots. I took 764 shots from 2.30pm to 1am in the morning :eek: As you can probably guess the quality got worse later on! :D I'm still working on editing them but this shot of the bride is my favorite...

I should have about 200 pics for them when I've finished editing, this is what I have done so far...

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/4082138

I really enjoyed doing it and may consider a bit of wedding photography in the future I think. Didn't get round to any Scottish landscapes though!

·
Registered
11,401 Posts
Nice pics!! :hangloose

i wanna marry a man in a kilt!!!!! :D :crazy:

·
Banned
12,512 Posts
You have captured you lovely images there, very natural shots. If I ever get married I'll give you a bell.....don't hold your breath though!! :lol:

Out of interest, what's the significance of the wooden spoon held by the little brides maid?

·
Banned
12,512 Posts
badbeachbuggy said:

Not sure about the spoons, they had messages of good luck on and were given to the bride :confused:

The little boy (Alex) in 118 fell over and cut his head on a gravestone out side the church, his parents asked if I could remove it from the shot, hence 119 :lol:
You don't know about the spoon??? *shouts* Funky Munky?!!!

·
Registered
26,805 Posts
ive done a few weddings....still not sure wether i like the wedding thing....kills my back and weddings are full of people who dont want to be in pics......it annoys the crap out of me when you setup a formal,trying to dodge the rain and lighting conditions and someone thinks its ok to walk infront of the formal and stop and start talking.....plus its like being the pide piper as you get a tail of happy snappers following you... :rolleyes: :D :D :D
photobox are great aint they.......fantastic service.......have you tried their pano prints yet.......ive just done a 30 inch pano for my sister as i covered her wedding......

·
Registered
7,111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
BUDGET BUS said:
ive done a few weddings....still not sure wether i like the wedding thing....kills my back and weddings are full of people who dont want to be in pics......it annoys the crap out of me when you setup a formal,trying to dodge the rain and lighting conditions and someone thinks its ok to walk infront of the formal and stop and start talking.....plus its like being the pide piper as you get a tail of happy snappers following you... :rolleyes: :D :D :D
photobox are great aint they.......fantastic service.......have you tried their pano prints yet.......ive just done a 30 inch pano for my sister as i covered her wedding......
While I was trying to do the group shots the kids kept blowing bubbles in front of everyone :rolleyes:

Yeah photobox totally rock, I's got a couple of the smaller panoramas printed and framed in the lounge. I just love the how quick the service is, once I had the email saying my order has been despatched 20 minutes after I ordered :D

·
Registered
26,805 Posts
badbeachbuggy said:
While I was trying to do the group shots the kids kept blowing bubbles in front of everyone :rolleyes:

Yeah photobox totally rock, I's got a couple of the smaller panoramas printed and framed in the lounge. I just love the how quick the service is, once I had the email saying my order has been despatched 20 minutes after I ordered :D
The only issue i have is lack of ICC support from their prints.......its very slightly off my calibration.......not as much as you would notice it but i know its there....

where did you get your pano frames from.....i was going to go to tescos and strip out one of those frames that you get flowers in.... :eek: :D
then again ive just learned how to make traditional bevel frame card liners...... :hangloose :hangloose :hangloose

·
Registered
152 Posts
my boyfriend (cuchullain's brother) does wedding videos and i have helped him a couple of times as second camera

it has got to the stage that he is looking to stop doing them as the couples are too picky and want too many changes and the one thing that they now all want is the video's that their drunk old uncle made put on the end!

there's something nice about having lots of photos rather than a video so i applaud you on the great photos that you have taken!!

now it's time to make some money outta it! lol! :lol:

Colleen!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts