Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,on sunday evening I looked out the window to see my back gate on fire,as it is only about 15 ft from my house I was a bit alarmed!:eek:
Put it out with a hose and thankfully it didn't do to much damage.Initially I thought it may have been a dicarded cigarette but about an hour later I caught three mop headed scroats climbing over the wall next to it,presumeably to survey there handywork.Shouted at them and off they went.I went out to have a look in the light at the damage and found about twenty empty and smashed beer bottles and worse than that roughly 15 used condoms!:eek:Some of them looked a bit old so it has been going on a while.
At first I was really angry but then I became more shocked to realise what they had been doing 15ft from my back door!How did they manage to do it all this time without us hearing?My bedroom window overlooks it and we generally sleep with it open.Still can't beleive it.:lol:

·
Registered
27,050 Posts
Hi,on sunday evening I looked out the window to see my back gate on fire,as it is only about 15 ft from my house I was a bit alarmed!:eek:
Put it out with a hose and thankfully it didn't do to much damage.Initially I thought it may have been a dicarded cigarette but about an hour later I caught three mop headed scroats climbing over the wall next to it,presumeably to survey there handywork.Shouted at them and off they went.I went out to have a look in the light at the damage and found about twenty empty and smashed beer bottles and worse than that roughly 15 used condoms!:eek:Some of them looked a bit old so it has been going on a while.
At first I was really angry but then I became more shocked to realise what they had been doing 15ft from my back door!How did they manage to do it all this time without us hearing?My bedroom window overlooks it and we generally sleep with it open.Still can't beleive it.:lol:
It wouldnt of lasted long enough for you to wake up due to it:D

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:lol:Knew I wouldn't get any sympathy on here!Seriously though it sort of brings the seedier side of life to my door,not sure I like that.
Might have to set up a video camera in the window though!Only for gathering evidence you understand.;)

·
Registered
898 Posts
get a camera out there and get it on the net! nothin better than seein some dirty ho 17 year old getting her rocks off when she thinks no one is lookin! thats why there is an adult section on here! haha!

·
Registered
13,136 Posts
....I caught three mop headed scroats climbing over the wall next to it.... ...and found about twenty empty and smashed beer bottles and worse than that roughly 15 used condoms!:eek:Some of them looked a bit old so it has been going on a while.
now what you have to look at here is it could be 3 little gaylords 15ft from your house :lol:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No not swilly!I am in what I thought was a reasonably nice area.So thats another thought I had which turned out to be crap........:lol:

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
No not swilly!I am in what I thought was a reasonably nice area.So thats another thought I had which turned out to be crap........:lol:
i used to live in higher st beudeax lol sorry never could spell it

·
Wannabe Chat Slut
974 Posts
Well dya know that hose pipe that you put out the fire with;)
Wait up for the rumpy pumpy to start then blast em with the hose pipe:lol:
Watch em scatter, I'd pay money to see the result :D

·
Registered
13,109 Posts
Stick a security light with a PIR on it.....should shift 'em on.

They're either knocking the back out of each other or they've just dicovered the old 'blow a johnny up on your head' trick.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts