Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am seraching for pics of highly customised interiors on vans, as im starting on my custom T25, which is just about finished externally but virtually untouched inside.

I have two vans in mind i would like to see pics of. 1 of them is the highly modified T25 i see pics of on this very forum, which had lots of ally interior bits etc.

The 2nd one im trying to get pics of which i have seen is a mgea customised vw splitscreen which is bright green inside and out. I think its a demo van for a car audio company as i see it in a magazine at a big show.

Any help what so evar grately appreciated as are photos of anything a bit different, as i wanna build sometihng real mad.

:D

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
flatout said:
Any help what so evar grately appreciated as are photos of anything a bit different, as i wanna build sometihng real mad.

:D
I don't mean to be rude, but if you want it mad surely originality is the way to go. Do whatever you fancy.

PLus, if you've finished the outside, then surely that'll give you cues as to what to do inside.

Just my thought.

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I can see your point but just wanted to see pics of the green split with mega audio install and the T25 which was on here not so long ago to get some base ideas, which i can then go off from there with.

Please people help me out

1 - 4 of 4 Posts