Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25,661 Posts
With all due respect Nessy,if you don't know,why guess? It doesn't really serve to do anything other than confuse the issue.No offence meant,just theres a lot of mis information going about on here.
They are as gareth says standard 65/66 bug seats.

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Rad Dubs and Englishmen said:
With all due respect Nessy,if you don't know,why guess? It doesn't really serve to do anything other than confuse the issue.No offence meant,just theres a lot of mis information going about on here.
They are as gareth says standard 65/66 bug seats.
If you'd care to read the post above Gareth's you will see that I did identify them as '65......can you not read?
Who rattled your cage today mister?
I'm sorry, I didn't know there were VZi posting police........
In the past I thought I'd seen similar Type 3 seats, and was trying to be helpful.
No offence mate, but snotty comments like yours above are really dragging this place down........

;)

·
Registered
25,661 Posts
Hold up a minute,i'm not being snotty,no ones rattled my cage today (up till now) and I did make efforts to word my reply as to why guessing wasn't a good idea,and to ensure you didn't take offence.
Perhaps if you'd have looked in your books before the first post,we wouldn't have this issue now would we.

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Hold up a minute,i'm not being snotty,no ones rattled my cage today (up till now) and I did make efforts to word my reply as to why guessing wasn't a good idea,and to ensure you didn't take offence.
Perhaps if you'd have looked in your books before the first post,we wouldn't have this issue now would we.
I would suggest Rad Dubs that you read again what you posted and the tone of it.......
I guessed (wrongly as it turns out) they were T3 seats.....big deal!
The seats were correctly identified by me after this , so what really was the point of your post?
Yes, in retrospect I should have looked at my book first, its your attitude I find puzzling......
This is meant to be a forum where VW folk help others ,and I don't ever knowingly post duff info, but if mistakes do happen is that a crime?
It really saddens me that on a forum that I've had immense pleasure from over the years someone has a go at me for trying to help.
I never thought I'd join the 'VZi isn't what is used to be' club, but after comments like yours, reckon they could be right.......

·
Registered
5,154 Posts
Talk about make a mountain out of a molehill. :rolleyes:
Just fucking forget it allright,I really have got better things to do.
No problem sir, I too have better things to do :) .
Just add me to your ignore list will you, you're about to go on mine :D !

1 - 7 of 7 Posts