30,789 Posts
Is that on now??

I went to school with Andrew Maxwell, he was a f##king twat, now
he's a funny f##king twat. Well done. :D

Justin.

·
Registered
10,114 Posts
....Only for the knob-end on just now,fucked if I can remember the manky lookin' cnuts name.as you were :D

·
Registered
30,789 Posts
JustinOval said:
Is that on now??

I went to school with Andrew Maxwell, he was a f##king twat, now
he's a funny f##king twat. Well done. :D

Justin.
I take that back. He's still a f##king twat.

Justin.

·
Registered
15,810 Posts
thirteen-o-two said:
On now

Funniest sketch in ages has to be Natalie Imbruglia joining the guy who does the mickey take of her song and eventually copying the charades with him :)

Good Sport :)
I was there (and watched it last night).

The event wasn't in the order on the TV - Eddie Izzard was on last.

It also missed out some of the funniest bits - The Irish geezer who looked like Davina McCalll in trousers did a great sketch involving humming. It was dead funny but they cut it out.

It was very funny though. The Mighty Boosh had quite a bit extra that was cut out.

Wiltsteve

·
Registered
15,810 Posts
AngelVenomous said:
Who was that completely unfunny American woman?

She died a death so bad, she proberbly got photographed by Bennetton! ;)
I actually fell asleep when she was on.

Did they show here joke which had the punchline..

"i've had my nan's body exhumed because I want to prove to my family that he was anally raped to death. The "doctors" said it was a stroke, but I know different. so fingers crossed, everyone in the audience, can you all pray, just like me, that I do find semen in my dead grandma's anus."

And that was the end of her set. She was CRAP!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
wiltsteve said:
I actually fell asleep when she was on.

Did they show here joke which had the punchline..

"i've had my nan's body exhumed because I want to prove to my family that he was anally raped to death. The "doctors" said it was a stroke, but I know different. so fingers crossed, everyone in the audience, can you all pray, just like me, that I do find semen in my dead grandma's anus."

And that was the end of her set. She was CRAP!

Yup, that was the end of her set. I always thought that the "rules" of comedy state that you finish on a high, not some feeble weirdness. I can only assume she was trying to be funny by grotesque? Didn't work.

Still, the "cluedo" sketch was funny.

·
Registered
549 Posts
it was a good show, disappointed by the mighty boosh thought it was quite boring and that yank bird was very weird!! the rest of it made me laugh though, i woke up singing torn :D

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Eddie Izzards Fly sketch was a good laugh :D

Torn was quality. I was cracking up just watching the guy do the actions, then it got better when Natalie walked on stage :D :D :D :crazy: :crazy:

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
wiltsteve said:
I was there (and watched it last night).

The event wasn't in the order on the TV - Eddie Izzard was on last.

It also missed out some of the funniest bits - The Irish geezer who looked like Davina McCalll in trousers did a great sketch involving humming. It was dead funny but they cut it out.

It was very funny though. The Mighty Boosh had quite a bit extra that was cut out.

Wiltsteve
Same here... was sat up in the gods though, but then was also cheap tickets :D

The humming part was really funny, but prob find the mic's didnt pick it up very well... wouldn't have worked well on TV

·
Registered
5,260 Posts
Not watched it all yet as I was recording it last night,.. I'm assuming that the American woman was Sarah Silverman,.. she is a bit hit and miss, seen some clips of her being Very amusing and others where she just fell on her face...

I was very amused by Russel Brands newspaper bit, but then its fashionable to knock him so I'll pretend it I wasn't.

·
Registered
15,810 Posts
Sam Jelfs said:
Same here... was sat up in the gods though, but then was also cheap tickets :D

The humming part was really funny, but prob find the mic's didnt pick it up very well... wouldn't have worked well on TV
£25 tickets?

We were to the left of the stage, as you looked at it. We only saw the left hand side of the faces of the performers!

:D

Russel Brand's Sun Critic was funny. But I suppose he is a hit & Miss comedien. And that the trouble. I don't think it is fashionable to knock him, but like all comedy (League of Gentlemen/The Fast Show/Harry Enfield and Chums/The office/Etc Etc) not everyone likes it all.

the funniest bits of the night (in no particular order)

1, Eddie Izzard's fly sketch
2, The Irish geezers 'Humming'
3, Torn.
4, Asking Richard E Grant about the Argos Ads!

Wiltsteve

·
Registered
14,065 Posts
haha, was opposite you, could only see the left hand side of the stage :D I still dont understand why the magic numbers were there... god awful band...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts