Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys, i just wondered if any knows who does the security on the rave and on the nightclub at run to the sun, i am a doorman and would luv to work the security at an event that size. cheers :hangloose

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
RTTS Are hardwork to get involved in,but give 'Laura Seger' a bell as she does a lot towards it,and also in the last weeks they have started a website plus forum for 2007 's RTTS ;)

http://www.runtothesun.co.uk/

get yourself on there,and maybe youll get the info you need :D :hangloose

·
Registered
9,068 Posts
sleepflower said:
'kin 'el! £81 for a weekend ticket! That's a bit of a hike!

(sorry for thread hijack...)
That's why I maintain that going down, paying a few quid to stay on a farm, and just enjoying the atmosphere in Newquay is the best way!

·
Registered
920 Posts
That would be an easy job, from my experiences of being run off site with the wife by chavs.

The security training goes thus.

1 - stand around
2 - drink beer
3 - laugh at chavs antics
4 - when it kicks off, turn your back...

never ever going near trevalgue again, talk about a free for all for the chav element.....

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yer i know what your saying mate i stayed at monkey tree this year and had a great time, dont think i would stay again at rtts site but from i work point of view id quite enjoy it, i know i bet i sound sad.

·
Registered
11,292 Posts
BIG PAWS said:
yer i know what your saying mate i stayed at monkey tree this year and had a great time, dont think i would stay again at rtts site but from i work point of view id quite enjoy it, i know i bet i sound sad.
Sounds fun mate, slap a few chavs and get paid for it :D

One thing you do find down here is that people will only use people they know. Whether they're any good at the job or not :rolleyes: But if I can help in any way feel free to hallow ;)

OP

1 - 12 of 12 Posts