Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
VZ Staff
24,155 Posts
Fooking hell, the Telegraph are right at the cutting edge aren't they ... :lol:
Yeah...it's been discussed on here numerous times.

·
Registered
4,194 Posts
Love the bottom of the first article:
We have chosen not to reveal The Stig's name here, but if you want to know who The Stig is, follow this link: Who is Top Gear's The Stig?
So they won't tell you in this article, but they will put a bloody great link to a similar article on their own website, giving you the information they say won't reveal on that page! :rolleyes: As if anyone who doesn't know who the stig is, isn't going to click on the link :lol:

·
Registered
834 Posts
2nd generation stig though is it not
it was a different blokey for 1st 2 series me thinks will double check with my lad cos his mates dad was at a dinner presentation do for some big corporate thingy and the guy doin the speech was Stig mk1
think this is the case but will double check the 1st guy i think was some has been old BTCC/WTCC driver i reckon
ps i will stand corrected if wrong :p:p

·
Premium Member
44,489 Posts
Yes, Black Stig is Perry McCarthy.
White Stig is Ben Collins.

Old news.

Funny - next time I see my careers teach who still works at my old school, I must remember to tell him what a cretin he is for talking to me about oppertunities in financial services and sales.

Silly sod - Stig has my perfect job.

It's just not fair. :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.