Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone give me a rough idea how long their account took to set up?

I've been at it two weeks now waiting for clearance from paypal/bank to transfer money into paypal.

i'm going to lose the deal if it doesn't clear soon :mad:

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
I'm still waiting for them to reset my password .. Only been waiting 1 day so far, hope it doesn't take weeks !!

Sorry, this in no way answers your question :lol:

·
Registered
1,413 Posts
Don't think i had to wait for anything ( it was a while ago now tho and they may have changed it). I just registered, got a phone call to confirm i was who i said i was and where i said i was and that was it. Transfers take a few working days to go through for me.

·
Registered
8,005 Posts
Can't remember exactly, no more than a day or two or it would have stuck in my mind.

·
Registered
6,038 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
After a chat to the clever man above I sussed out why I've been going in circles ... gotta love credit card payments ... then hate the repayments ;)

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Ianie said:
Can anyone give me a rough idea how long their account took to set up?

I've been at it two weeks now waiting for clearance from paypal/bank to transfer money into paypal.

i'm going to lose the deal if it doesn't clear soon :mad:
sorry but cant help here i signed up to pay pal ages ago and the same day i payed for something through it and it came out of my bank ect and was paid my partner signed up last week and the same night he used it to pay for something on ebay so dont know exactly why its takin so long. Sorry

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
I think mine took nearly 2 weeks as I wanted to do direct payments from my current account, and a credit card back-up. Was a bit long whinded. Got there in the end though :)

·
Registered
3,146 Posts
All i had to do was wait for two amounts do be debited on my bank account, when they appeared all i had to do was confirm what the amounts were and enter them online to finish the registration process. took a week or 2.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts