Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
Are they raised or flat, red or brown, do they change colour, are they irregularly shaped, do the itch or tingle, are they changing shape?

These are key things to ask yourself. Monitor them and if you are concerned let the Doc have a look.

My Doc is dead keen on kitchen table surgery. He loves it. :crazy:

He did my bollocks in 20 mins flat! :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Now firing blanks, but saving loads on condoms!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
nyks-v-dub said:
on your body mainly arms...would you be worried/see a doctor?

nykxx
Id get rent-o-kill, them buggers mess up ya lawn :tick:

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
If they are red or itching or sore then get them checked out. If not it's not too much of a worry unless they change appearance/feeling or start irritating you :)
if in doubt tho see your gp.

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fozzy Bear said:
Id get rent-o-kill, them buggers mess up ya lawn :tick:
i knew someone would and it had to be you didnt it!!!

Are they raised or flat, red or brown, do they change colour, are they irregularly shaped, do the itch or tingle, are they changing shape?
flat, dark brown (almost black), ovaly shape, no itch, dont know about changing shape i only just noticed them. i have a lot of moles all over (no not freckles) a couple have got darker over the years and changed shape, had one on my toe looked at a few years ago found to be nothing.

My Doc is dead keen on kitchen table surgery. He loves it. He did my bollocks in 20 mins flat! Now firing blanks, but saving loads on condoms!
too much info...tar!!!

nykxx

·
Registered
12,480 Posts
jennybugs said:
If they are red or itching or sore then get them checked out. If not it's not too much of a worry unless they change appearance/feeling or start irritating you :)
if in doubt tho see your gp.
^^^^^^^^

what jennybugs said,

but i would check it out anyway...Rather be safe than sorry...

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
My son had a mole, around the size of a blokes thumb nail and irregular shaped. Lat year he had it checked as he noticed it itching and black 'dots' appaering. They did a biopsy (like coring an apple he said) and it came back fine but he chose to get it removed anyway, so he wouldn't worry about it in the future. I wnoticed a mole on my side as it was itchy and really dark but perfectly round. Went to my dr and was told it didn't look sinister but I could have it removed at the surgery (apparently, they could 'shave' it off but surely this would only sort the surface?)

Any way, my long winded response is really to share with you my experience and with this, get it looked at, if for nothing else, just to put your mind at rest
:hug:

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
1,980 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
let me just point out here thats it is not an 'it' but a few new ones!! think ill get them looked at when i can!!

nykxx

1 - 10 of 10 Posts