Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
lets get one thing straight for the start ...i'm not thinking about getting a sex change but just wondered as a bloke if you were given the choice of getting a pair of tits or a fanny what would you go for :crazy:

personally i'd go for a nice pair of 36 d's :D

mmm i can imagine them right now :lol:

..........................................................................................................................

·
Registered
12,837 Posts
fatherof2 said:
lets get one thing straight for the start ...i'm not thinking about getting a sex change but just wondered as a bloke if you were given the choice of getting a pair of tits or a fanny what would you go for :crazy:

..........................................................................................................................
wrong, so so wrong :D

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Are yo sure there's nothing you'd like to tell ?? ;)

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
got some already and they get in the way :) honestly

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
I think therapy is called for! :D

I can imagine you would turn into a ************** anyway, because you would probably still lust after something with tits and a fanny! :eek:

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Crisis? What crisis? said:
I think therapy is called for! :D

I can imagine you would turn into a ************** anyway, because you would probably still lust after something with tits and a fanny! :eek:
your probably right but at leatst i'd save money on a strap on :lol:

·
Registered
10,670 Posts
If i could have like a trial , id have a big old hairy puffer with fat lips and massive set of busters and go and show all my mates :lol:

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
Never right

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
Why not have the best of both worlds? My mate showed me a video called, 'Chicks with dicks'

TRhey seemed to function ok both ways, but soooooooooo wrong!

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
barkyd said:
If i could have like a trial , id have a big old hairy puffer with fat lips and massive set of busters and go and show all my mates :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

barky mate i'd pay to see that i really would :lol:

·
Registered
5,681 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i remember seeing on the telly a little while ago some bloke in america had some implants he still dressed like a bloke, went out for beers with his mates and everything when they aked him why he just replied "why not ?" "i just thought it would be a good idea and some fun to have tits " :lol:

·
Registered
34,511 Posts
fatherof2 said:
l

Hmmm yeah.

36 DRLAS....go lovely in my type 3.

·
Registered
12,837 Posts
fatherof2 said:
i remember seeing on the telly a little while ago some bloke in america had some implants he still dressed like a bloke, went out for beers with his mates and everything when they aked him why he just replied "why not ?" "i just thought it would be a good idea and some fun to have tits " :lol:
i saw that, it was a bet. he had to have them for a year and would be in line to collect on the bet.....

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,458 Posts
fatherof2 said:

Hmmmm... Let me see...

Taking hormones to enlarge the breasts or having my cock sliced, hollowed out and then inverted and inserted to form a vagina.

Tough choice!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts