Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hi!

My name's Rob and I'm Mr Justbuggin.

I'm a bubbly brunette from Darlington. I'm 5 foot 10 inches tall, have short brown hair & hazel eyes and my vital statistics are 42/34/36. Among my interests are working on my cars, drinking beer & playing with my cats Wolfie and Pepe. I'm currently self employed, but I'd love to give all my worldly goods to charity and live in a mud hut among the Aborigines , so I could look after injured wombats.

Vote justbuggin, so I can fulfill my dreams :hug:

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
justbuggin said:
Hi!

My name's Rob and I'm Mr Justbuggin.

I'm a bubbly brunette from Darlington. I'm 5 foot 10 inches tall, have short brown hair & hazel eyes and my vital statistics are 42/34/36. Among my interests are working on my cars, drinking beer & playing with my cats Wolfie and Pepe. I'm currently self employed, but I'd love to give all my worldly goods to charity and live in a mud hut among the Aborigines , so I could look after injured wombats.

Vote justbuggin, so I can fulfill my dreams :hug:
Tell them you also know the identity of the 'Barnet Strangler.

·
Registered
21,400 Posts
justbuggin said:
You're probably right. Sadly I can't vote for yours as I don't see your name on the list anywhere.
Didn't mean to cause offence, was just saying.
I'm not interested in being added to that thread ;)

EDITED:
Loads of awsome build thread links removed: I personally wrote them, so good they would win this competition hands down but thought it would only be fair to let other have a chance of the glory! ;) :D he he he

Ner! :p :D

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
Big AL did not pay me for advice on highjacking threads for political purposes, he managed it on his own.

(Hi Al ;) )

1 - 20 of 27 Posts