Volkszone Forum banner

Sheets of filter plastic

518 Views 3 Replies 3 Participants Last post by  garethj
I am after some filter plastic (the stuff they use for lighting on stages etc)

What is its correct name as I am having trouble finding some.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
it is called lighting gel... look at someone like Stage LX ( www.stage-electrics.co.uk ) they have a big range... the two major manufacturers are Lee and Rosco

Lee filters was always the big supplier when I was a lad :)

I spent many happy hours in their colour matching lab
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.