Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know a fair few of you on here have a real shoe thing and are better at the whole search thingy on the interenet than me!

What I am looking for is a pair of black shoes that are a cross between work shoes and the whole thick soled pole dancer shoe type thing!

Not tooooo chunky but with a bit of sole and anywhere up to 6" heels!!

Sorry to be vague but a bit like this without the peep toe and not sling back (so nothing like those really!)

http://www.asos.com/Strutt-Couture-Peep-Toe-Slingback-Shoe/Prod/pgeproduct.aspx?iid=132597&cid=1433

Emma

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Julieanne said:
What about these

I tried them on in Selfridges, but they are by Chole and V expensive, but then we went into Topshop and saw that they had a number of Chloe style rip-offs.

Sadly when I tried to walk in them I looked like novice cross-dresser!

Oh, well I will stick to my Crocs :)

J. :bandit:
I like those but think the ankle straps would make my alreday short legs shorter!!!

I saw an awesome pair of shoes the other day but even I won't spend £350 on shoes

I'm ok in heels as I have spent all my time since I was 13 in at least 3" heels I am really into my shoes and yeah I am the person that wore spike heeled boots at Bigbang!

Emma

·
Registered
45,845 Posts
Emmz said:
Its great if you are short!

I have seen this pair I love on a girl I don't get on with so gonna have to get someone to ask where she got htem from!

Im thinking pole dancer shoes I could wear to wrok if that helps the image!

Em
depends where you work:lol: :D

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Emmz said:
Its great if you are short!

I have seen this pair I love on a girl I don't get on with so gonna have to get someone to ask where she got htem from!

Im thinking pole dancer shoes I could wear to wrok if that helps the image!

Em
Hey, pole dancer shoes and a tight black skirt and glasses... now that's what I'm wearing tomorrow :D That should liven the place up a bit!

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
Julieanne said:
What about these

I tried them on in Selfridges, but they are by Chole and V expensive, but then we went into Topshop and saw that they had a number of Chloe style rip-offs.

Sadly when I tried to walk in them I looked like novice cross-dresser!

Oh, well I will stick to my Crocs :)

J. :bandit:
They are v nice indeed.

·
Registered
2,757 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[[cbr*faerie]] said:
Hey, pole dancer shoes and a tight black skirt and glasses... now that's what I'm wearing tomorrow :D That should liven the place up a bit!
Cool I was thinking pencil skirt and fitted top and fishnets and afore mentioned shoes (if I find them)

What do you do as a job though?

Emma

1 - 20 of 28 Posts