Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wet afternoon so she says lets sort out your wardrobe. We spend half an hour with her saying you never wear that so it can go to the charity shop. 2 bin liners of me favorit gear.

Last year I built a full width wardrobe with seven doors. This morning hers filled 5 doors and mine 2. Now Ive got just one. She has 6.

She says you could get all yours in a suitcase now.

Am I being paranoid or should I be worried ??

·
Registered
757 Posts
:eek:

treat her to some of the same.....reduce hers by half, and see how she likes it!!!

Go out and spend some money on new clothes...stuff that you like...overalls..etc ;)

Fill your wardrobe back up again...and throw the suitcase away!!! :crazy:

·
Registered
1,319 Posts
I'd be worried especially if she got the suitcase out for you , perhaps you ought to suggest having a chat

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thebetterhalf said:
I'd be worried especially if she got the suitcase out for you , perhaps you ought to suggest having a chat
Just tried to chat. Apparently something about old clothes and wardrobe smelling of paint and petrol. I didnt understand. Maybe a bunch of flowers from the garage will help its always worked in the past.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Dont think Im going to come up with the right answer tonight as she's gone to bed in a huff. Trying a couple of Jack Daniels to clear me mind and will regroup in the morning. Maybe sunday lunch in the pub. She's not been like this before.

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
A bunch of flowers from the garage is more likely to make her think 'skinflint' :lol:

Seems she just needed extra wardrobe space to me so don't worry :)

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I reckon pansies are the way forward. She likes them and the summer flowers are finished so a trip to the garden centre tomorrow to buy a few trays of the winter floering ones shoudnt do any harm. Then a pub lunch. She's great and i love her but why do I know so little about women after so many years?

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
forkbroker said:
I reckon pansies are the way forward. She likes them and the summer flowers are finished so a trip to the garden centre tomorrow to buy a few trays of the winter floering ones shoudnt do any harm. Then a pub lunch. She's great and i love her but why do I know so little about women after so many years?
I still don't understand women. Just accept that you never will.

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks mate but I reckon its worth a try

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
forkbroker said:
Thanks mate but I reckon its worth a try
Definately worth a try dude. As far as I can make out, the ladies love it when you try. :)

·
Registered
414 Posts
forkbroker said:
Dont think Im going to come up with the right answer tonight as she's gone to bed in a huff. Trying a couple of Jack Daniels to clear me mind and will regroup in the morning. Maybe sunday lunch in the pub. She's not been like this before.
Both of you go for a walk in the country somewhere. It will help to clear your heads and help you focus more and stay relaxed.
I would read into too much prehaps she just went shopping and bought a little too much and needed the wardrobe space!

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
New Dyson

We went and bought a new Dyson vac today.

She's spent the afternoon hoovering the house from top to bottom. Bought her a Burger King as well. Happy as Larry.

Everything seems fine again.

How can all this have been solved by a bloody vacuum cleaner ?

·
Registered
14,780 Posts
forkbroker said:
We went and bought a new Dyson vac today.

She's spent the afternoon hoovering the house from top to bottom. Bought her a Burger King as well. Happy as Larry.

Everything seems fine again.

How can all this have been solved by a bloody vacuum cleaner ?
If I were you,I'd up the scale next time there's a problem and splash out on a new cooker. :incheek:

·
Registered
853 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Understand??

I confess I am completely gob smacked - I just don't understand this.

It's like a hurricane that just turned into a gentle breeze.

I will never understand them god bless em till the day I snuff it.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts