Volkszone Forum banner

Should I go to the classic despite it being Mrs Predators birthday?

• Of course you should go, there'll be other birthdays!

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • Are you mad? you can't leave her alone on her birthday!

Votes: 10 50.0%
  • Pretend not to go, say you're driving mate to the airport, then ring her 10 hrs later from Las Vegas

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Go, but offer her a forfeit of her choosing as a penance

Votes: 3 15.0%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I have the option to go to VW classic. But, and it's a fairly big but, Mrs Predator's birthday is on the friday (12th, same day as the DKP cruise night, day before the OCTO meet. I went a few years ago before i met the Mrs so I know how great a weekend it is. The two of us going is not an option firstly due to the expense, secondly due to the fact she'd be bored! I would be travelling with a mate, couple of days in vegas, then out to Orange for the weekend.

My wife thinks that everyone will think I should stay home, and I'm hoping that she'll be proved wrong! :lol:

G

·
:lol:

love the tags!!

Hon Id say go but u so better be nice to ur missus when u get back.... im talking doing all the housework, massage, taking her out to dinner, buying her flowers and choccies and whatever else she asks of u!

xx

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.