Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Don't see many, so just thought I'd see what's out there...

This is my '64 1500s. Only had it since July this year but haven't had much chance to use it. Had a dodgy MOT when I bought it so my other half had to put it right before I killed myself in it! OK now but going in the garage over the winter... hope to take it to some shows next year though.

Since these photos were taken, it's been lowered slightly at the front and we put spots on.

I'm sure I'll be doing bits and bobs over the winter, as you do... :crazy:

·
People know me
32,054 Posts
I got two

HI I got two Notch's a Ruby red '63 1500'S (ATJ 708A)thats been off road for 2years and a '72 1600LE (VBP 683N) currently going through a colour change from matt black to blue will post pics soon.
Also just to let you all know there will be a Type 3 (and 4) display at Stanford hall next year we had 23 cars this year hope to see you all there, will post more info nearer the time.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Here's mine a while ago:

Here it is as it stands now. These are old pics but I've been busy and havn't touched it in a long time now! :rolleyes:

·
Registered
713 Posts
Heres my old 62 pre-n which like a fool i sold :(

But on the bright side heres my latest edition :D

Fresh in from belgium today and 99.9%rust free

·
Registered
875 Posts
Here's mine :D He's called norman

Here's his new exhaust :D Bikelicious

And the latest addition, fresh from aussieland

·
Registered
875 Posts
Yea its a right hooker, it so nice to drive, but the exhaust sounds nuts so my right foot gets a bit thirsty when the windows down :p

·
Registered
671 Posts
Shifty Scent said:
Here's mine :D He's called norman
Hey there, That exhaust looks sweet as. Did you get your carb sorted OK and the tinware repainted? I miss my notch, im glad you are looking after it well!

Are you still planning on juicing it and changing the wheels?

Adam

1 - 20 of 65 Posts