Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
There's a woman in my office who has no volume control. She doesn't work with me, so I can't just tell her. Well, I suppose I could, but everyone else seems to humour her, so I'd end up the bad guy.

I'm subjected to the minutiae of her sad existence - she thinks everything she does is fascinating.

And she's got one of those annoying little laughs.

I've tried dropping really subtle hints, like saying "oh shut up" really loud, but she takes no notice and carries on boring for England.

I should be more tolerant, but fucking hell, she's annoying me :tick:

·
snide twat
39,982 Posts

dear shouty,

please shut the fuck up,

signed,

everyone in the office.

·
Registered
13,067 Posts
:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Pyro said:
Lighter + lighter fuel = week in hospital.
:lol: :lol: :lol: I was going to lob a mug across the office (someone else's of course - I'm not daft ) just to knock her out for a bit. But your idea gives me an extra few days peace. Now, where are those fucking matches :tick:

Spiny: you've clearly done this before :crazy:

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Brian Burrows said:
I totally get were your 'at' dude . . .

There's far worse crimes going on in the world . . . but if something irritates you . . . it just DOES!

All the tolerant thoughts in the world won't change it ;)

My sympathies :)

Bri
:hangloose
Cheers Bri. I can cope with most things, and as you say, there are serious things in the world. But this woman is challenging my Buddhist ways. The old cnut.

Oh yeah, peace to everyone :coffeecup

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Pyro said:
Only time I've had this was a coke head who was contracting with us in the city, could not shut the fecker up even after I threatened to bash him, then a mate suggested a tiny splash of parafin in his coffe (which he would let go cold and down in one) didnt see him again for a week. I think he lost about 10 pounds. :D
That's genius. If I wasn't such a spineless wimp, I'd do it. I tell you, I'd do it :crazy:

·
Registered
6,892 Posts
If you want. PM me her direct number and I'll phone her up and ask her if she wants to complete my "How load do you think you are on a scale of 1-10 Questionnaire.?" ;)

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
fuchs lee said:
If you want. PM me her direct number and I'll phone her up and ask her if she wants to complete my "How load do you think you are on a scale of 1-10 Questionnaire.?" ;)
:lol: :lol: :lol: I'd have to walk out of the office. Mind you, she'd be fucking on about that for the next few weeks too. Bitch :coffeecup (her, not you!)

·
Registered
8,005 Posts
invalidusername said:
There's a woman in my office who has no volume control. She doesn't work with me, so I can't just tell her. Well, I suppose I could, but everyone else seems to humour her, so I'd end up the bad guy.

I'm subjected to the minutiae of her sad existence - she thinks everything she does is fascinating.

And she's got one of those annoying little laughs.

I've tried dropping really subtle hints, like saying "oh shut up" really loud, but she takes no notice and carries on boring for England.

I should be more tolerant, but fucking hell, she's annoying me :tick:
Do you work in the same office as me then? :mad:

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
invalidusername said:
No, she'd think I like her :eek:. She's already got the face of a dog chewing a wasp :crazy:
Get in early and leave them on her desk... :lol: Internal post? :crazy: Used to keep my nan quiet for hours when she ate a toffee...she'd spend ages trying to get the toffees off her dentures :lol: Loved my nan I did :D

·
Registered
5,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
jennybugs said:
Get in early and leave them on her desk... :lol: Internal post? :crazy: Used to keep my nan quiet for hours when she ate a toffee...she'd spend ages trying to get the toffees off her dentures :lol: Loved my nan I did :D
Cruel......but funny. I like the paraffin suggestion as it's more evil :crazy:

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
invalidusername said:
Cruel......but funny. I like the paraffin suggestion as it's more evil :crazy:
Hmmm...soft centres injected with Liquid parafin? I'd never condone it but...gotta admit it's funny :lol:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts