Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
21,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally we both got our cars on the road at the same time :)

So we decided to go to the local industral park and atke some vids of us spinning the wheels etc and get some nice pics.

Then a load of young kids appeared from nowhere and were amazed ;), they videod us racing :D

cool or what

·
Registered
21,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Fairplay to this lad, he was well up for a race even though he new he'd get beat :D

·
Registered
10,535 Posts
fucking hell mate it goes well :D
if i get mine finished ill come out too play (if i ever finish it :lol:!!)

can i stick it on my myspace mate? :)

·
Registered
21,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ballbag said:
Fairplay to this lad, he was well up for a race even though he new he'd get beat :D

Note how i am in the background fixing mine :lol:, the starter feed had gone into the fan :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
great laugh, both cars been on and off the road for a long time, both exactly the same spec engine and box, couldnt seperate em apart from the black one didnt have a ginger driver!!

·
Registered
45,777 Posts
Sigi said:
great laugh, both cars been on and off the road for a long time, both exactly the same spec engine and box, couldnt seperate em apart from the black one didnt have a ginger driver!!
did you get the pics from big bang of your bug dude? :)

·
Registered
21,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sigi said:
And the grey one didn't have Steve Berry(motoring journalist)driving it :lol:

·
Registered
21,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Should be good at the pod, assuming they're both still on the road :lol:

1 - 20 of 47 Posts