Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you doing the Skin Two event? I fancied going. That is until my sister told me of her experiences there :eek: :D

So girls, going or been?

·
Registered
9,684 Posts
I'd have been there with my boots on (pun intended) if I was still living in the south east.... such a good event! ;)

·
Registered
16,340 Posts
Hi Krissy hun :hug:

I can't make it this year sorry :(

You must go, it is a most amazing experience, you will love it :cool:

Look out for the 'What Katy did' vintage underwear stand - brilliant stuff :)

Ratty and I have just bought the new Skin Two video 'London Fetish Girls' - extremely nice ;) :D

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
sinderella said:
Ratty and I have just bought the new Skin Two video 'London Fetish Girls' - extremely nice ;) :D
Oooh, that looks good. I see Valeria, my favourite fetish model is in it too. We met her at Wonderland (Club Rub bi-annual night) last year and she was so friendly and so beautiful. She has a fantastic arse too!

·
Registered
16,340 Posts
[[cbr*faerie]] said:
Oooh, that looks good. I see Valeria, my favourite fetish model is in it too. We met her at Wonderland (Club Rub bi-annual night) last year and she was so friendly and so beautiful. She has a fantastic arse too!
Oh she most certainly does and you see plenty of it in the vid ;)

I actually bought it because I love Morrigan Hel but I am most definitely a Valeria convert now :D

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hello girls (and token gimp pallet wrap boy)!

I'm not going as I have a shed load of planning to do :( Plus, me thinks my delicate fella may come over all faint :D

My sis's experience would probably push this into the adult section but lets just say it involved dog leads, rubber and a rather entertaining live show in a little corner :lol: She's not easily shocked, frequenting pole dancing clubs and the like but I must say it's the first time I've seen her blush :lol:

.....actually, come to think of it, bugga the planning..... :D

·
Registered
4,797 Posts
sinderella said:
Oh she most certainly does and you see plenty of it in the vid ;)

I actually bought it because I love Morrigan Hel but I am most definitely a Valeria convert now :D
Sigh, I need to get that vid.

It's a shame no one seems to be going to the Skin Two Expo apart from us :(

Anyone going to the Rubber Ball this year? Sadly, we can't but I can recommend as a wicked night, the shows are out of this world :D

·
Registered
16,340 Posts
[[cbr*faerie]] said:
Sigh, I need to get that vid.

It's a shame no one seems to be going to the Skin Two Expo apart from us :(

Anyone going to the Rubber Ball this year? Sadly, we can't but I can recommend as a wicked night, the shows are out of this world :D
You must get the vid, not cheap but beautifully filmed, all very suggestive and erotic rather than full on showing everything :cool:

Lots of fantastic outfits, restraint and spanking - what more could a girlie want? :D

I do hope you enjoy yourselves at the Expo, I can't make the Rubber Ball either, not fair :p

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
who are these delectable sounding ladies you are on about?

·
Registered
16,340 Posts
krissy said:
who are these delectable sounding ladies you are on about?
I'm not so sure if they're delectable more like naughty as they're fetish/ adult models ;)

This is Morrigan Hel ....

and this is Valeria Dragova ...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts