typicaL
bnps strongest man ..:lol: ginger
bnp candidate ...ginger
that woman at the end .... nutter
hampshire bnp .....idiots

·
Up The Villa!
7,757 Posts
no suprise in any of the above , really.. look at most 'nationalists' of any country.. normally run by the clever, fuelled by hatred and 'soldiered' by those carrying a large chip on one of their shoulders

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
I don't get the problem...

They have their beliefs as do a lot of other factions, why do we feel able to condemn a certain minority?

Each to their own as they say? The world would be boring if we all though the same thing would it not?

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
52,402 Posts
I don't get the problem...

They have their beliefs as do a lot of other factions, why do we feel able to condemn a certain minority?

Each to their own as they say? The world would be boring if we all though the same thing would it not?
So are we as bad as BNP louts, by condemning there xenophobic beliefs?

Personally I don't agree with their beliefs, but I don't decry their right to have those beliefs.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Incorrect!

Sometimes in life there is an absolute right and an absolute wrong. If Winston Churchill had sat smoking his cigar and turned to his cabinet and said, "do you know what, that Hitler chap, he's got a point about the Sudentenland you know", where do you think we would have ended up? I welcome democracy, free speech and independent thought which is something many of us take for granted, and do not make enough use of. But there is a line, and there are things that are simply not acceptable.

These people are completely laughable. Especially the woman who thought that if she got out her Chelsea Tractor and walked down the road of the predominately Asian area she was driving through, that she was actually not going to come out of the other end alive. No, these idiots should not be banned, gagged or stifled in any way as that will only serve to make them more popular, but at the same time only the strongest condemnation and ridicule is the best way to keep these freaks on the very margins of politics where they belong. But under no circumstances tolerate or accept their beliefs.

·
I really must get out more
5,833 Posts
it's the weak, stupid and un-educated being controlled by evil people seeking power.... The basic message of any extremist group is
"It's not your fault you don't have a good job/nice house/nice car/enough food to eat it''s their fault.....you must kill the (insert as required) immigrants, Jews, Christians, Muslims, Communists, Nationalists, Capitalists, Americans, etc etc.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
you must always stand up and denounce racism in any of its forms,it is not free speach it is hatred.the people of germany turned a blind eye and look what happened :mad:
there are debates to be had on immigration,integration etc but the second it becomes soley about a persons ethnicity/religion the line has been crossed.(and i include hate preaching imams in that)
these scum crave acceptance and respectability dont not give it to them :(

·
Registered
34,375 Posts
The BNP are harmless IMO, just a few oddballs and public schoolboys talking shit at half empty meetings.

If you want real Nazis look no further than your local muslim extremists...they don`t just sit at home wanking over hate filled literature they`re actually out there getting on with it.

32,416 Posts
But Radical Islam is having it's last throw of the dice.

The Wahhabist elements that are leading the radicals are funded by the oil rich gulf States, and pretty soon their main source of income will run out...

They are no more interesting or relevant than the BNP dinosaurs.

·
Registered
34,375 Posts

The Wahhabist elements that are leading the radicals are funded by the oil rich gulf States, and pretty soon their main source of income will run out...

They`re a lot more active in the UK though surely?
And recruiting far more successfully it seems.

·
Registered
26,797 Posts

WHS/\

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.