Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanna see some slammed front ends... i also want to know if you had to narrow your beam to tuck the wheels under and by how much? and what size wheels you are running :D

want to know if my 6J tele's are gna fit under with adaptors and dropped spindles or am i gna have to narrow?

Lets see um!!!!!!!..... :D

·
Registered
3,986 Posts

;)

With the wheel combo you want i'd say you'll definately have to narrow if you want it low.

·
Registered
490 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:D nice cars!!! how did you work out how much you needed to narrow the beams by?

Fastbackerdez: whats the bearing re inforcements for? is it when its scraping along the floor?

and are they custom made endplates/shock towers?

cheers all :D

·
Registered
15,060 Posts
64J you will definately have to narrow the beam.

Here's my bug. 4 inch narrowed with dropped spindles and sway-a-ways on stock wheels with 155 R15 tyres up front:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts
just a question for the other guys that have posted pics, what shocks are you running??cos my car with 2 people in it is pretty hard to go anywhere in, scrapes along the floor constantly. the bottom of my beam is also pretty much as flat as it'll get.
and jay M is that bagged?? cos surely that cant be driveable, or is it just jacked up at the back outside the picture :lol: :crazy:

·
Registered
1,557 Posts

a pic of my beam before i ground away some clearance :lol:
and me looking very warped in the bumper :crazy:

·
Registered
3,986 Posts
RatLook_ping said:
just a question for the other guys that have posted pics, what shocks are you running??cos my car with 2 people in it is pretty hard to go anywhere in, scrapes along the floor constantly. the bottom of my beam is also pretty much as flat as it'll get.
and jay M is that bagged?? cos surely that cant be driveable, or is it just jacked up at the back outside the picture :lol: :crazy:
Nope it's not bagged and no it wasn't jacked up either :)

31hillard - it's blue mate ;)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts