Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
booked up lastweek to finally get a full sleeve tattoo done.
i already got my daughters name on my forearm and im gonna go for the religeous look..ie. guardian angels etc up and around my full arm....

whats peoples feelings on sleeve tattoos.........:rolleyes::rolleyes:

YES OR NO?????:confused::confused::confused:

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
i have 2 full sleeves i say yes but i love tattoos .. full sleeves look better than a few scattered ones

·
Registered
9,539 Posts
:lol: I have always wanted this one tatoo on the inside of my forearm...
Sounds good to me man! if your unsure dont go for full one :)
Alex

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
i have 2 full sleeves i say yes but i love tattoos .. full sleeves look better than a few scattered ones
Here's a bit of Fingy's arm :D

·
Registered
909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
nice tatts...
fingy..loving them stars.im thinking of incorporating a few somewhere on my "sleeve".

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
had that skull on wednesdaY and some more gap filling with waves etc

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Yes to sleeves, im trying to get my boyf to get a sleeve but he's not sure how it will look in a few years time. Even though hes got tats on his leg. I'd love some on my arm but being a woman i feel like i'd constantly get stared at.

·
Registered
446 Posts
no.......like tatt's but full sleeve's say the wrong thing for me....tramp stamp!!!.....each to their own tho....

·
Registered
17,975 Posts
Yes to sleeves, im trying to get my boyf to get a sleeve but he's not sure how it will look in a few years time. Even though hes got tats on his leg. I'd love some on my arm but being a woman i feel like i'd constantly get stared at.
iv got a half sleeve and dont think people constantly stare!

id love to get it to a full sleeve but my main restriction is jobs and stuff. i dont know what job im going to go into so untill then im holding back

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
17,488 Posts
i'm in the go for it if it's what you really want but.......
be aware that once you have heavy work on "public skin" people will, rightly or wrongly, treat you differently whether it's teachers at your childrens school, your bank manager, at a job interview, in the pub or even putting your hand out for change in a shop.

see mezcal70's respnse for a start. narrow minded generalisations will be something you'll have to get used to. like tramps can afford sleeves :lol:

i have 3/4 sleeves so that they can be kept well out of sight when i want them to be. i can wear a formal shirt and reach for things and stretch and they won't show like they might if they were full sleeves. i'm sneaky tattooed.

also, seriously think about what you're getting and why. guardian angels sounds a bit molloy/beckham - be aware of what that might say about you to other people too.

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
iv got a half sleeve and dont think people constantly stare!

id love to get it to a full sleeve but my main restriction is jobs and stuff. i dont know what job im going to go into so untill then im holding back
I get stared at enough as it is. Must be the town i live in!

Any pics of yours?!

1 - 20 of 261 Posts