Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Saddest VZi'er 2019
6,763 Posts
If you go over to a blue camper with 'Mystery Machine' on the side of it (or something) at 12:00, there'll be a load of us reprobates stood round talking bollocks and drinking Danny Lord's tea.
Don't worry about not knowing anyone - I've been on here years and have only met 3 or 4 people. Tomorrow I'm expecting to meet about 20-odd more!:lol:

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
If you go over to a blue camper with 'Mystery Machine' on the side of it (or something) at 12:00, there'll be a load of us reprobates stood round talking bollocks and drinking Danny Lord's tea.
Don't worry about not knowing anyone - I've been on here years and have only met 3 or 4 people. Tomorrow I'm expecting to meet about 20-odd more!:lol:
Ill defo have to see that! :)

Be nice to meet some new people :D

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, in a sports hall. The last few times I went it was bloody cold inside and out but it's mild at the moment, you can leave your long johns at home. :D
I was expecting just a few fellow dubbers to turn up in the car park (might sound bad, sorry if it does) i think its awesome that its a pretty big event :D cant wait!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.