Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10,484 Posts
To catch rats. We have two Border Terriers - go totally nuts in a barn etc. Great with kids, but absolutely mad about ratting.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Small dogs are great, they are great for older people who live on there own not only do they keep each other company but it also deters burglers. :) and small dogs don't hurt when they run and jump on you.

·
Registered
6,056 Posts
I find that Yorkies are better fro a good dropkick down the garden rather than a labrador which you can't get the distance with..... :incheek:

SYNCS

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
funky munky said:
Size and distance can be perceived as relative.

May I suggest next time you see a small dog, go right up to it, ergo creating an inward illusion of grandeau...

Welcome to VZi :)
In that case cant they get a big dog but leave it in the distance?

·
Registered
158 Posts
I've nothing against small dogs...they can be a bit tricky to carve and the smaller bones may get caught in your teeth but with the right marinade and choice of side dishes, they can taste just as nice.

*n

·
Registered
46,359 Posts
funky munky said:
That's because I went to Small Dog college. I highly recommend it because I can now lick my own balls, and have gained knowledge into the secret of why retractable dog leads always break down after a month...
College is good for you, I can highly recommend the Pyro School of Comedy, it got me to where I am today!

:D

·
Registered
31,322 Posts
Pyro said:
College is good for you, I can highly recommend the Pyro School of Comedy, it got me to where I am today!

:D
If you had a choice of colleges; one that teaches you how to make people laugh, or a college that teaches you to lick your balls, which would you choose?

One of those options keeps me smiling, and I never have to wash the 'undercarraige'...

·
I'm special
3,223 Posts
I have a small dog - only nobody's ever told him he's small! He thinks he's a rottweiler and who am I to disillusion him? :D He's a Border Terrorist by the way - absolutely top dogs imho. The good thing about small dogs is that they only do small poos, a definite bonus when you live somewhere where the 'bag it and bin it' police are overactive... ;)

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
bootscooter said:
er.... companionship for people who don't feel they've got anything to prove?? ;)
haha SPOT ON.

I have a westie, i think small dogs have lots more personality than big dogs. They dont get in your way (much) and theyre fantastic for cuddling and sitting with you on the sofa.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts