Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
15,060 Posts
Nah. 30odd year old singers singing about school doesn't do it for me. :crazy: Martha Wainright however is not toooo bad. Saw her live last year.

P.S. DON'T SELL YOUR SECKSI BUS! :D

·
Registered
130 Posts
No!!

Saw this lot in King Tuts Wah Wah Hut, Glasgow during Sound in the City '97 and me and my mate both swore they were the worst band we had ever seen. We've both done a bit ourselves in bands :yawn: ( UK/ Japan and big chums with The Wildhearts crew) :yawn: and to our horror we can't believe that they have "made it" to the big time somehow! Gotta be the worst front man i've seen with those eyes of his rolling up into his forehead. Just my opinion- shite......err.......... No is my answer. :hangloose

The Jellys 1996-2001 R.I.P :( :(

·
Registered
11,610 Posts
solwaybeetles said:
Saw this lot in King Tuts Wah Wah Hut, Glasgow during Sound in the City '97 and me and my mate both swore they were the worst band we had ever seen. We've both done a bit ourselves in bands :yawn: ( UK/ Japan and big chums with The Wildhearts crew) :yawn: and to our horror we can't believe that they have "made it" to the big time somehow! Gotta be the worst front man i've seen with those eyes of his rolling up into his forehead. Just my opinion- shite......err.......... No is my answer. :hangloose

The Jellys 1996-2001 R.I.P :( :(
:D Saw them 'supporting' Faithless a few years back and I thought the same, it was no vocals and all computer/keyboard bleeps and blips. They were obviously advised after that they might actually have to make a bit more effort, and even possibly, erm, add some vocals to their tracks! :) Result, commercial success.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
Saw them a few times when they played around Belfast for 3 or 4 quid a time. They were good then but there is no fucking way I'd pay the £27 the tickets are now!! :eek:

·
Registered
10,096 Posts
I like their two recent albums. I've heard their older stuff, but didn't like it.

I also like keane though :p

1 - 7 of 7 Posts