Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
10,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Me and a mate of mine, being sick of the weather not allowing us to skate met up in Aylesbury to have a skate in one of the many underground car parks. 'Bout five mins after we started skating we heard some other guys skating higher the multi-story so we headed up to say hello. It was 3 kids who can't have been more than 14 with some cans of Carlsberg and a joint. We said hello and the answer we got was "got any weed". We said no and left them to it. Then the police arrived. I assumed it was because we'd been skating but the policeman came up to us and asked is we had been smoking a joint of chucking beer cans around. Again, we said no and he had a look over the my bug while his colleague spoke to the the 3 kids and gave them a warning. The police man and woman came and had a chat with me about the beetle and music and other things and were just being friendly then they left.

"fucking pigs, they're just out to be knobs" said one of the kids.

We left.

We decided to go to the bus station to skate and after seeing there was no one about got started. I messed up a trick and my board rolled out in front of me. by the time I looked up it was surrounded by about 8 or 9 chavs who kicked it off to the other side of the station. I went to get it and one of them ran past me.
"mate, grow up" I said to him
I got to it and picked it up and walked back to my mate. One of them spat at me and it landed on my jacket.
"don't be a prick" i said.
So they all started spitting and we decided to leg it. While we were running my mates shoe fell off and they caught up with us, got his shoe and chucked it on a roof. A lanky black kid started on me.
"who you calling a prick dick head?"
"whoever spat at me"
"how old are you"
"20"
"yeah, well i'm 15 and i'm gonna fuck you up"

I turned round and one of them punched me in the face then again.
Again we legged it. we got split up and my mate ran back toward his car while they all chased me. I got into a shopping center and told the security guard. He said they had been a problem all day. He got on his walkie-talkie and I told him I'd go back to my car. I started back to the car park but they were waiting for me with another 5 or 6 people and saw me so I had to run back to the shopping center. I didn't want to get punched again and certainly didn't want them to see the beetle so the security guard told me him and his mate would walk me back to my car. We got outside and they were still waiting for me but ran when they saw the guards. The guards ran after them so I ran back to my car and got out, parked up and called my mate. We met up again and had to go get his shoe. We got it then saw them again. so we had to run AGAIN.

Seriously what the fuck is up with kids toady? I've now got a black eye and I'm all paranoid. A 20 year old should have to get a security guard to help get back to a car park! ARRRRRRRGH!

Oh shit, I just read that back, sorry for being so long winded, I'm just really angry :mad:

·
Registered
25,881 Posts
yeah but if you are outnumbered what can you do?

5 15 year olds versus 2 20 year olds. thats two each and one reserve to video it.

i am suprised the security guards scared them off.

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
10,467 Posts
Feel for you dude, it's never a nice feeling getting assaulted, is it? Hate to be negative here but you'll be paranoid for a while when you go out. I know I am. :(

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
yet if you'd hit one of them back, you'd have been in the shit... :rolleyes:

What a bunch of oxygen thieves.

Just put it down to shit luck. Don't let it make you paranoid - ven though I can see how it would. The main thing is you didn't get stabbed.

·
Registered
7,996 Posts
Grrrrrr! I'm so angry for you! Little bastards! God I hate chav scum! What is the point of them at all? I cannot understand this so called 'culture' whereby they get off on intimidating folk! I blame Jeremy Kyle for encouraging their parents!

·
Registered
187 Posts
Sorry to hear that mate, but dont worry. The Labour government has assured us that all will be ok. You see they are "Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime" I dont actually know when they are going to start this but I'm sure it wont be long. If this happens to you again, just get one of the little feckers, give him a little slap and then our wonderful police force will lock you up where you will be safe from these urchins and the poor little mites will be safe fom you. No wonder all of Europes undesirables want to come here. Good luck mate

·
Registered
10,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yet if you'd hit one of them back, you'd have been in the shit... :rolleyes:

What a bunch of oxygen thieves.

Just put it down to shit luck. Don't let it make you paranoid - ven though I can see how it would. The main thing is you didn't get stabbed.
Yeah I know If I smacked one of them they could of had any number of fellow shits round in minutes. My mate was telling me while we were skating earlier that he missed all the gigs that used to go on there were everyone came out but the chavs started causing trouble so they stopped.
Its happened everywhere, no more skateparks, no more gigs, all because of shit like this...

32,416 Posts
Sorry to hear that mate, but dont worry. The Labour government has assured us that all will be ok. You see they are "Tough on crime, tough on the causes of crime" I dont actually know when they are going to start this but I'm sure it wont be long. If this happens to you again, just get one of the little feckers, give him a little slap and then our wonderful police force will lock you up where you will be safe from these urchins and the poor little mites will be safe fom you. No wonder all of Europes undesirables want to come here. Good luck mate
Yup, it's all down to the Government that arsehole deadbeat parents can't keep their scum kids in order :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
involuntary euthanasia and selective breeding.....it's the only way......
:lol:

I'm thinking napalming certain estates would be a start...

·
Registered
22,227 Posts
you should come to birmingham mate these some great skate parks and great gigs on to my mate has a shop called ideal and theres a big circle by the fire station where all the skatie emo kids hang out 100s of them :lol:
no hassle from the jjb sports clothes and cheap tracksuit and trainer crew

·
Registered
10,126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
you should come to birmingham mate these some great skate parks and great gigs on to my mate has a shop called ideal and theres a big circle by the fire station where all the skatie emo kids hang out 100s of them :lol:
no hassle from the jjb sports clothes and cheap tracksuit and trainer crew
You'll put me up for the night yeah?

:incheek:

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
i was sk8in in cwmbran with my m8 and a bunch of like 12 year olds started callin me and my m8 'emo cunts' etc after bout 5mins we got fed up and started to walk off, i heard the patter of little feet behind me so i turned around and got hit in the head by some little dooch, he then robbed my hat and roofed it so i chased after them and my mate followed, we went into a aly way and they came runnin round the corner with a load of like 18 year olds so me and my m8 legged it into 1 of the shop then they left after a few mins but it still reli pissed me off that they were to scared to take us on so they ran to get all there older m8s :mad:

1 - 20 of 86 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.