Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27,388 Posts
:lol:Coming from someone who lives in Newmarket that's quite a compliment - is Friday night still fight a jockey night in Newmarket? Come to think of it is Deniro's even still there :confused:
i know all the escape routes in newmarket ;)

deniro`s now holds 2000 people:eek:but the lapdancing club across the road is more my scene :lol:
and do you know what ive never had a fight in town in all the time ive lived there ,let alone with a jockey :lol:

·
Registered
18,580 Posts
so how long ago did you live in ely?
Erm, well, I actually lived in Haddenham from when I was born (1971) until I went to Uni which must have been 1989. Came back from Uni in 1989 and live in Haddenham for another couple of years then moved to Ely - lived there about 4 year from about 92/3 to 96 ish then moved to Melbourn near Royston then moved to Devon in 2000 I think it was - or something like that anyway :lol:

·
Registered
27,388 Posts
Erm, well, I actually lived in Haddenham from when I was born (1971) until I went to Uni which must have been 1989. Came back from Uni in 1989 and live in Haddenham for another couple of years then moved to Ely - lived there about 4 year from about 92/3 to 96 ish then moved to Melbourn near Royston then moved to Devon in 2000 I think it was - or something like that anyway :lol:
bloody hell ,so which place was the most exciting?:lol::lol:

must have been uni:D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts