Volkszone Forum banner

so if the scottish gain independance

5K views 53 replies 21 participants last post by  john.stone 
#1 · (Edited)
#7 ·
Really?

Isn't there momentum gathering for this, hence the SNP's strong showing at the last election? Salmon(?) has been banging the drum for this for ages, so was this not one of their big policy promises that got them to the top again this time round?

These are honest questions. I know nothing about the views from the otherside of the border and am genuinely interested.

#3 ·
No, as long as we keep beating you at Rugby every few years we will be more than happy.

I dont claim to know much about scottish independence, or in truth really want too but it just smacks of 'cutting off your nose to spite your face' to me.

#6 ·
I dont claim to know much about scottish independence, or in truth really want too but it just smacks of 'cutting off your nose to spite your face' to me.
thats about right!.......
if they wana be independent then go ahead but England turns off the subsidies......thats when they will find out why they get free universities and free prescriptions.....

#12 ·
On a side note should the English get to vote as well. It's a union partnerships after all.

I do think if they vote yes then they are on there own in the financial sence,it would be interesting to see what monetary unit Scotland would use.

#16 ·
I would vote yes and return their drunken meth drinking vagrants from our streets :D

What will happen to the proposed expansion at faslane, 20000 jobs? That will have to move south, salmon wants no nukes for starters.

#41 ·
:D

Anyway it will not happen Kevo,why do we need to? why would we want to? it's whole ado about nothing,now back in the day when the bullyboy thing was going on I would be first to say 'ye canny take wur....................och! it dizny matter:D

peace.:hug:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.