• Fasty

Votes: 23 19.2%
1 - 20 of 111 Posts

·
Help! I'm trapped in here
26,331 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So whats the one for you?
Im going to biased towards Fastbacks obviously, but they seem to be the poor relation for some reason and I dont get it:confused:
Heres why it confuses me.
With most other makes and models of car its the Coupe thats the Rare one ...the Hot ticket to have, the pretty one,

Eg Granada Coupes ,Mustang Fastback, Audi 80s. The saloon was for the fuddy duddys ,and the estate was for Carrying Labradors about.
Surely the Fastback was for the Hip kidz?
anyway over to you....I love em all meself:lol:

·
Registered
21,814 Posts
bit of meat on the bones, long legs, plump tits..oh hold on, you're talking cars

·
10,486 Posts
Just to be awkward - Cabrio prototype. :D

·
Registered
15,390 Posts
Just to be awkward - Cabrio prototype. :D

was thingking the same when i saw the poll, you see the "built" one in volksworld, had mg montego seats in or something ?

·
People know me
32,054 Posts
Now that is fucking lovely shame they never got into production.
Oh and i didnt put panel van down either cos there is hardly any of those about still
and razor edge.

Danny.

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
Early fastbacks ('cos ive had one for years and doubt i'll ever sell it)

And razoredges. Had two in the past but don't currently have one. I'll get another one day. :)

·
10,486 Posts
I love that :)

Danny.
Tis good, ain't it? :D

For anyone curious, LTV have a nice article on the Type 3 that never really was here. :)

(Is it just me that hopes that another of the handful made, aside from the 2 in museums survived, and is waiting to be rediscovered somewhere? Unlikely, but we can all dream. :D )

1 - 20 of 111 Posts