Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cunt just cut me up on my way home from work. So i beeped my horn and shouted at him "Where did you Learn to Drive?" So he stops gets out of his car and starts giving me shit like im the one who was in the wrong! And says that my mum was the one who taught him to drive.
What the FUCK?!?
And his mates get out of the car as well.
I am so Fucking Angry, i just want to get home from a busy day at work and there is traffic everywhere, and some dickhead thinks its alright to cut me up!
:mad: :mad: :mad:
Sorry everyone Rant over.

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Even if he was being a tit, if you'd left it, as you should do (by law), then he'd have done nothing.

Sometimes you've just gotta take a deep breath, and accept the fact that some people are born cunts, and some just try really hard to act like one ;).

You're OK though right?, no damage?

·
Registered
2,277 Posts
Thats people for you some of them are totally b*$&@"ds but you do get the odd one who is lovely :D

·
Registered
8,005 Posts
wedgedout said:
Even if he was being a tit, if you'd left it, as you should do (by law), then he'd have done nothing.

Sometimes you've just gotta take a deep breath, and accept the fact that some people are born cunts, and some just try really hard to act like one ;).
I'd agree with that. A lot can be solved, or at least put into perspective, by taking a deep breath! :hangloose

·
Click here to delete.
20,566 Posts
skidz said:
Cunt just cut me up on my way home from work. So i beeped my horn and shouted at him "Where did you Learn to Drive?" So he stops gets out of his car and starts giving me shit like im the one who was in the wrong! And says that my mum was the one who taught him to drive.
What the FUCK?!?
I am so Fucking Angry, i just want to get home from a busy day at work and there is traffic everywhere, and some dickhead thinks its alright to cut me up!
Did he make you crash?

·
Registered
21,200 Posts
It's amazing the difference of driving attitude in Europe (particularly Germany) There doesn't seem to be any road rage. If you're trying to overtake someone and someone else is blasting up the lane, they just hang back, wait for you to get back into the lane you were in and then continue blasting along.

Some of the Autobahrns even have a barrier inbetween the middle and fast lane so basically if you're in the fast lane you can drive as fast as you like without anyone pulling in front of you.

·
Click here to delete.
20,566 Posts
AngelVenomous said:
Some of the Autobahrns even have a barrier inbetween the middle and fast lane so basically if you're in the fast lane you can drive as fast as you like without anyone pulling in front of you.
That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard, one guy brakes down/crashes/falls asleep and you have an instant pile up, no where to escape to!

I know it's not your idea btw. :)

·
Registered
78,049 Posts
skidz said:
What the FUCK?!?
what a fucking fuckety fucking fuck fuck fucking fuckwhit cunt

·
Registered
8,713 Posts
AngelVenomous said:
Dodge said:
That's the dumbest idea I've ever heard, one guy brakes down/crashes/falls asleep and you have an instant pile up, no where to escape to!

Not just that, how the fuck do you get into the fast lane in the first place?

·
Registered
4,289 Posts
AngelVenomous said:
It's amazing the difference of driving attitude in Europe (particularly Germany) There doesn't seem to be any road rage. If you're trying to overtake someone and someone else is blasting up the lane, they just hang back, wait for you to get back into the lane you were in and then continue blasting along.

they have something similar in the states around washington dc ,they are called hov lanes and you are aloud to drive faster as well :D and no escaping if there is only 1 person in the vehicle :D

·
Registered
21,200 Posts
Dodge said:

Yeah, I did wonder what happens if you're driving along at a ridiculous speed and suddenly your cambelt snaps and there's a high-spec Mercedes doing close to 200 mph behind you (and they really do those kind of speeds! :eek: )
Presumably this is why the TUV is so strict.

Not that it bothered me or Mr Blue Bug as we were both in Bays in the slow lane.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts