Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Doorbell rang - opened door to see black smoke billowing and a small fire inside my door - some twat has put a smoke bomb or something through it.

Just waiting for plod to come round :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
fast-dub said:
to be fair it sounds like something i would have done when i was a kid
Well it's not something I would have done - I had and still have respect for other peoples property.

So I won't be fair
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,499 Posts
fast-dub said:
to be fair it sounds like something i would have done when i was a kid
That was my view when last week kids put a fire work in the wheelie bin outside the gym, scared the crap out of me. They soon ran though when they saw me and 6 big blokes go running outside :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,845 Posts
theres a bit of difference between shoving one of your mates in a phone box with an air bomb, and pushing sometjhing burning through someones letter box, what if there was no one in, even worse if they were in and asleep?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,291 Posts
yeah but mischevious kids are exactly that - i dont condone it cos its out of order - i wouldnt like it if it happened to me

my dad once blew up a chicken shed with some dynamite he stole off my grandad when he was a kid - it was well wrong but from my point of view, funny !
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
45,845 Posts
fast-dub said:
yeah but mischevious kids are exactly that - i dont condone it cos its out of order - i wouldnt like it if it happened to me

my dad once blew up a chicken shed with some dynamite he stole off my grandad when he was a kid - it was well wrong but from my point of view, funny !
i get what you mean, we all did daft stuff when we were a kid, but i would never have done something like putting a lit firework or smoke bomb in a letter box.

did your grandad have a need for dynamite? :crazy: :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
480 Posts
ExiledWool said:
Doorbell rang - opened door to see black smoke billowing and a small fire inside my door - some twat has put a smoke bomb or something through it.

Just waiting for plod to come round :mad:
Bet they plod said they cant do anything about it. :mad:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yellowcamperman said:
Bet they plod said they cant do anything about it. :mad:
true - but it gets a crime number and maybe opens their eyes in readiness for vandalism, oops, I mean mischief ( :rolleyes: ) and bonfire nights

DarrenW said:
Lucky you were in! :eek:
You're not wrong there - thankfully there is a porch between the door and the main front door which was filled with smoke. Would have made a mess of the house if it was inside
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,291 Posts
westy77 said:
i get what you mean, we all did daft stuff when we were a kid, but i would never have done something like putting a lit firework or smoke bomb in a letter box.

did your grandad have a need for dynamite? :crazy: :D
yeah he worked in a quarry

my dad once set fire to a float going through the town centre on some kind of parade
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,721 Posts
not good dude! hope everything is allright.

i can see the point about kids but when i was one,the most we would do is knock and run away or garden hop.would have never dreamed of putting thing through the letterbox!

ps if they come back and set light a brown bag on your door step...DONT stamp it out!! :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
vdubsmudge said:
not good dude! hope everything is allright.

i can see the point about kids but when i was one,the most we would do is knock and run away or garden hop.would have never dreamed of putting thing through the letterbox!

ps if they come back and set light a brown bag on your door step...DONT stamp it out!! :D
that's what I thought it was at first - bucket of water came out (well, a small jug ;) )
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Top