Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to watch Clerks 2 with the girlfriend on saturday night.

We was waiting for the bus back to hers, about half 9 saturday night in manchester town center. Bus station was packed, and i spotted the usual Shell-suit clad society drop out stumbling his way down the station towards our bus stop, (Un-opened) bottle of WKD in hand.. making various comments to people along his way. He looked around 25, Although i wouldn't of pinned his actual emotional age at anything older than 8.

Kept my eye on him because he was being a general knob to everyone at the bus stop (Especially the ladies, and someone who was walking with a limp.) He disappeared out of my line of sight behind me for a few seconds, then i heard a few loud girly screams.

Turn around to see said layabout has stumbled his way into a group of 4 or 5 girls, who looked no older than 15 - and had proceeded to try to stick his hand up their skirts/down their tops.

They shout something along the lines of "Fuck off, we're 14".. He notices everyone in the area is now staring at him, and he walks off and stands a few meters away and keeps his trap shut until the bus turns up.

He then follows the group of girls onto the bus, (Which is also the bus we was catching home) - Waits for them to sit down, then sits down next to them and starts harrasing them again (Asking various questions which for decenys sake i wont repeat.)

Fucking scum, The worrying thing is i dont think he was even drunk.. Couldnt smell any alcohol on him, and his speech wasn't slurred. He was just holding a bottle of bitch beer.

:rolleyes: He knew the girls age, and carried it on. Fortunatly, my girlfriend could see me getting more and more pissed off with him so had positioned herself blocking my route up the bus, and we got off before him (and the girls). Lucky, dont think my arms would of been able to stay by my side as he stumbled passed (I was stood up in the aisle.) :mad: :mad: chav

·
Registered
3,280 Posts
Mr.AJ said:
Went to watch Clerks 2 with the girlfriend on saturday night.

We was waiting for the bus back to hers, about half 9 saturday night in manchester town center. Bus station was packed, and i spotted the usual Shell-suit clad society drop out stumbling his way down the station towards our bus stop, (Un-opened) bottle of WKD in hand.. making various comments to people along his way. He looked around 25, Although i wouldn't of pinned his actual emotional age at anything older than 8.
You should've popped over and said hi then you could've shared my bitch beer....

Sorry... Only joking.. If it'd be me there I'd have inserted my foot so far up his 4rse he wouldn't of been able to walk for weeks. I caught exactly the same sort of person (sorry if that's a bit generalistic) having a p1ss on the side of my van whilst trying his hardest to remove my ariel on Saturday.. He now knows not to try it again !!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts