Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got the day off coz i felt like it. now its almost 1 and i'm sat here, hair and make up done still in my purple cow pj's.

i can't seem to get off my ass to go out. or even dress appropriately to leave the house....

Knew i shouldn't have turned the computer on. Or connected the internet. Or opened VZi.

:tick:

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Do you have anything against being kicked in the butt with an orange shoed foot? :lol:

Put some clothes on and go say hi to your bug! :crazy:

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are they those crock shoes? they are lightweight so shouldn't hurt too much.

i've got my jeans. thinking about putting them on.

·
Registered
10,676 Posts
Volks-Widow said:
Got the day off coz i felt like it. now its almost 1 and i'm sat here, hair and make up done still in my purple cow pj's.

i can't seem to get off my ass to go out. or even dress appropriately to leave the house....

Knew i shouldn't have turned the computer on. Or connected the internet. Or opened VZi.

:tick:
I spent yesterday doing nothing at all too...

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh i see. point taken. Jeans are on and one sock is on.

·
Registered
687 Posts
This thread is useless without pics? Is it pissing down where you live too, Im stuck at work and we have NO customers, trouble is that when they do come in I get pissed off cause I have to leave Vzi. I don't get it.

·
Registered
10,752 Posts
Volks-Widow said:
Oh i see. point taken. Jeans are on and one sock is on.
*drops rocks into shoe and prepares herself by putting on extra pair of socks to protect toes* :incheek:

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Stop! I am fully clothed. suprisingly co-ordinated (more luck than judgement). All i have to do now is step away from the computer....

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Tyzer said:
If you have no reason to leave the house then stay in your PJ's :D
I took the day off (coz i hate work) coz i need to get my fancy dress lark sorted. Off to the factory shop for haloween junk then to town. no pizza hut buffett either.

·
Registered
10,676 Posts
Wills said:
This thread is useless without pics? Is it pissing down where you live too, Im stuck at work and we have NO customers, trouble is that when they do come in I get pissed off cause I have to leave Vzi. I don't get it.
Its raining big time here :(

Have forced myself out ot the tip / recycling place this morning with a load of old bits of rotten and mouldy wood etc that i needed to get rid of. Car stinks now though...

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Wills said:
This thread is useless without pics? Is it pissing down where you live too,
Not got time to take pics of me in my cow pj's. i've got things to do :p

Not raining yet (what do you expect you live in Glos.??) but it could do and its well windy.

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Volks-Widow said:
Stop! I am fully clothed. suprisingly co-ordinated (more luck than judgement). All i have to do now is step away from the computer....
Have now decided these jeans look better with flip flops, but thats not a wise move.

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wills said:
Yeah yeah and we all drive tractors. SCIVER!
hey i used to live in 'nam. rained most of the 4 years i was there.

(that's chelteNhAM, not VietNAM for the record).

·
Registered
25,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Right. That's it. I'm off.

Laterz guys.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts