Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
why was it that i opted to have children???? ive just driven back from B&Q after buying some lovely paint for my nice new kitchen and when my 7yrold not 2 or 3yr old said Mum! i was not expecting to turn round and find that she had opened a tester pot and it was all over her and the car (not the bug i hasten to add) so please someone refresh my memory :(

·
Registered
982 Posts
my little lad paint his bedroom the day before we moved in black heat proof paint on lovely clean magnolia walls with 1 inch bruch he made a lovely job i creid at first then i laughed because he made such a perfect job of what he had done :)

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i must be doing something wrong then cos none of mine do any of those things (thats the kids)

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
If she's 7, then I reckon she's old enough to get a cloth and soapy water to clean the car :smurf:

G helped paint her room aged 5 :D ... now she wants it lilac ... she can wait another few years before we go thru the hassle of painting it again ! :lol:

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
boogiewoogiewoo said:
i must be doing something wrong then cos none of mine do any of those things (thats the kids)
Give them time, when they get older they'll make you cups of tea and everything.

I have many younger cousins who I have trained to do things for me, some of them are even partial to a bit of spanner work, which is handy ;)

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
Vicster said:
Yeah near Market Harborough :) you coming over the the club meet tonight?
I am, if just to return Ian's exchanger, it's the "good side" :(

I need the other side :(

·
Registered
8,218 Posts
aps-and-bloo said:
my 4 year old can make me a cuppa, even though he aint allowed to use the kettle, he uses cold tap water :)
That's actually really sweet.

I'm going all girly now :eek:

·
Registered
911 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Vicster said:
Yeah near Market Harborough :) you coming over the the club meet tonight?
well was thinnking about it, depends on what time my husband gets in from work, was trying to find someone to come with me incase i break down in a dark lane (theres some very strange people out there)

·
Registered
246 Posts
I've just spent the morning making biscuits with my 3 year old.

They'll go nice with a cuppa later!

Best bit is, he spent about half an hour doing the washing up as well!

·
Registered
10,286 Posts
Vicster said:
My lot love helping around the house, well apart from cleaning their own room :rolleyes:
G has a theory ..

Buy a bigger house, with a bigger bedroom, then it wont be so messy :lol:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts