Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

By falling asleep* and pushing him into the crash barrier on the M40 yesterday.

A lorry overturned too!

Everyone was ok thank god, but makes you think a bit :)

*according to witnesses

·
Seasoned Chat Slut
2,134 Posts
Glad your dad is ok.

As for the car.........it's only a Ford, scrap it :p.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Happy your dad is ok , looks like the mondeo is a write off tell your dad to develop pains in is back & neck & anywhere else he can think of then claim a big amount of cash from the idiot who fell asleep :):)

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
He was checked out on the scene, He's not the sort of person to blag, he'll just get the car sorted :)

My mum won't let him sleep though :lol: something he does a lot normally...he only has to stop moving and he's snoring :lol:

·
Registered
8,216 Posts
tell your dad to develop pains in is back & neck & anywhere else he can think of then claim a big amount of cash from the idiot who fell asleep :):)
Or don't.. sorry, comments like that piss me off, the implications are, that we ALL pay more for all these damn claims.. what happened to working to earn?, and why's the funding not there for people who REALLY deserve to be compensated?

He was checked out on the scene, He's not the sort of person to blag, he'll just get the car sorted :)
You Dad sounds like a decent bloke :)

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
You Dad sounds like a decent bloke :)
I think so, but then I am biased :D

Problem is he probably won't do anything even if he has the right to claim! thats why the old dear is keeping an eye on him :)

Not worried about the car, as mentioned its only a Ford :lol: its filthy inside used to go to building sites etc, just a tool.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts