Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
41,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got home from school this afternoon & my sliding door was open about a foot :eek:
Its parked on my drive with the door against the fence I might not have noticed!!

After all the thefts lately I'm worried :(

Any anti-thieft tips?

Living alone I feel vunerable too :rolleyes:

*edited, just been to check the locks & my side gate was open too :eek:

·
Registered
10,114 Posts
Vicster said:
Got home from school this afternoon & my sliding door was open about a foot :eek:
Its parked on my drive with the door against the fence I might not have noticed!!

Any anti-thieft tips?

creepy bastards :tick: take the rotor arm out of your dizzy ;) takes two minutes.an Alarm would be a good thing.or a big boyfriend :incheek:

·
Registered
414 Posts
Grrr that takes the piss! :mad:

I can remember catching some kids trying to break in mine once, lets just say they got to see my evil side and then later on it looked like someone else had had a go on a carpark as there were marks around the door and locks! Get a very loud alarm fitted and check that everything is locked before you leave it and windows are up etc. :(

·
Registered
41,019 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
artist said:
Keep my Dobermann in it ;)
I could pop my staffie in but she's soft as shite :lol:

wedgedout said:
Who's got a copy of your keys?
The gate is on bolts & nothing worth nicking in my garden unless they like long grass & a shed that leans ;)

SOREHEED said:
creepy bastards :tick: take the rotor arm out of your dizzy ;) takes two minutes.an Alarm would be a good thing.or a big boyfriend :incheek:
Gives me the creeps :( especially living alone, I think I need to hire a big scary boyfriend :incheek:

·
Watercooled, and warm!
10,277 Posts
Vicster said:

Any anti-thieft tips?

Pop your rotor arm out, that will not only slowthem down but they will make so much noise cranking it over that they will probably bottle it :D

·
Registered
4,043 Posts
Vicster said:
Gives me the creeps :( especially living alone, I think I need to hire a big scary boyfriend :incheek:
im quite cheap.... atleast thats what everyone says :D

·
Banned
12,512 Posts
Bloody hell mate that's terrible!!! Not nice with you and the squids thugless in the house... :hug:

Rotor arm FTW but doesn't make you feel any safer....have you called the fuzz yet?

·
faster than the human eye
2,242 Posts
can you get the van closer to the fence, and with the back up against something then they only have the drivers door to get into, won't be able to remove the rotor tho :(

there's too much of this going on for my liking :mad:

you can hire out mandy's yobs if you want

·
Registered
8,037 Posts
Not good, sorry to hear this.

Cannot think of a good way to disable the van other than rotor arm.

Andy

1 - 20 of 34 Posts