Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
Wet and Dry sandpaper?

And what are you still doing here? Thought you were going away tonight? :) (sorry- I rarely listen properly to the information given). :)

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
vwbeetlebum* said:
Wet and Dry sandpaper?

And what are you still doing here? Thought you were going away tonight? :) (sorry- I rarely listen properly to the information given). :)
nope!!!

charlie has to go for an audition tomorow for her dance class so being the fab mummy and daddy that we are we put off going till after!!! :D

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
a towel :)

Try this one...

If you can imagine a hollow ball with the inside surface covered in a flawless mirror...Approx 20 feet in diameter and the point precisely half way between your eyes at the exact centre of this ball..(You'd have to be levitating but bear with me for the sake of theory...),and looking straight forward..

...what would you see if you turned on a torch?

·
Registered
5,309 Posts
clarewizard1 said:
nope!!!

charlie has to go for an audition tomorow for her dance class so being the fab mummy and daddy that we are we put off going till after!!! :D
yeah impster said sumnmit about that, thought that was today tho- i really should pay more attention shoulnt i. :)

so whats the answer to the riddle?

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
vwbeetlebum* said:
yeah impster said sumnmit about that, thought that was today tho- i really should pay more attention shoulnt i. :)

so whats the answer to the riddle?
yep clean those ears out once a year it helps!! :incheek:

a towel!!!

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ffatlac3 said:

Try this one...

If you can imagine a hollow ball with the inside surface covered in a flawless mirror...Approx 20 feet in diameter and the point precisely half way between your eyes at the exact centre of this ball..(You'd have to be levitating but bear with me for the sake of theory...),and looking straight forward..

my head now hurts :crazy:

·
Registered
687 Posts
Do I win ive never won anything in my life, ever?

·
Registered
7,392 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ffatlac3 said:

Try this one...

ya face upside down????

1 - 20 of 21 Posts