Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How many times are they gonna bring out that annoying 'SoCo' advert before they realise that no one is gonna start calling it bloody SoCo?? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
GeorgyBoy said:
Ah, I love Southern Comfort!! Think I'll have one now! Thanks for the inspiration, Miss B!!! :D
:eek: you drink something other than cider??

·
Registered
12,837 Posts
its weird you say that as i saw it a few minutes ago and thought the same, i used to work in a bar and no one ever asked me for a SoCo :confused:

:lol:

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
GeorgyBoy said:
Only when I've got no cider!!!!!! :lol:
:confused: but you live in Brizzle? I thought it came out of the kitchen sink taps there??

·
Registered
358 Posts
alxx_b said:
:confused: but you live in Brizzle? I thought it came out of the kitchen sink taps there??
Chance would be a fine thing! Think I might suggest it to the water board!! :D

It's raining to hard for me to leave the house and go up the offy so the Southern Comfort will have to do as I finished the 'Thorn off last night.

You been on the apples this weekend?

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
itfczx9r said:
its weird you say that as i saw it a few minutes ago and thought the same, i used to work in a bar and no one ever asked me for a SoCo :confused:

:lol:
You can tell it's a desperate advert 'cos they say it about 20 times in 30 seconds. The equivalent of dropping to their knees and begging 'Like me! Like me!'

However, if they had used an admired celeb/actor, people would recognise them, like them, and as they recognise the voice would be more likely to 'hear' the catchprase and it may start to become a catchphrase.

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
GeorgyBoy said:
Chance would be a fine thing! Think I might suggest it to the water board!! :D

It's raining to hard for me to leave the house and go up the offy so the Southern Comfort will have to do as I finished the 'Thorn off last night.

You been on the apples this weekend?
Four pints of bulmers last night, which isn't a lot but I've been feeling distinctly dodgy all day so I think I need to start building up my alcohol tolerance again in time for CiderEnders :D

·
Registered
358 Posts
alxx_b said:
Four pints of bulmers last night, which isn't a lot but I've been feeling distinctly dodgy all day so I think I need to start building up my alcohol tolerance again in time for CiderEnders :D
Four pints??!!?? :eek: You must be under the weather! At that rate I may actually be able to drink you under the table, rather than the other way around! :lol:

Don't worry, I have faith in you! You'll be back on form at CiderEnders! :D

·
Registered
11,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
GeorgyBoy said:
Four pints??!!?? :eek: You must be under the weather! At that rate I may actually be able to drink you under the table, rather than the other way around! :lol:
Awww dude, pure wishful thinking. The minute it starts raining frogs and hell freezes over, that'll be when you can drink me under the table :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts