Volkszone Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
12,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ONCE Again I'd like to tell everyone about how much i want his babies :crazy:

He really does deserve MR VZI

After a few weeks soul searching about what to do with my van I posted a thread in the for sale section, mainly due to the fact i felt in above my depth and couldn't see another way out.

Simon called me today to find out if i was home and then proceeded to come round and help me suss out what was wrong with my engine.

If this wasn't enough he then spent the time and effort to help me remove it in the rain and the dark, even after tellin me he had dinner plans which seemed to vanish as soon as we started work and simon realised what needed to be done.

After removing my engine he offered me a loaner 1600 so that i can get mobile for Flame and Thunder :D

This is what TRUE vw community spirit should all be about :D :group: Helping one another unconditionally.

You hear so many horror stories these days, and so much of it is due to greed :( Its nice to know there are a few GOOD people left in this world that do trully believe in GOOD friendships :group:

Si you restored my faith :D

WHAT A LEGEND

·
Registered
3,114 Posts
...He's still a dirty bastard though :lol:

·
Registered
10,587 Posts
He's a top dude. Only met him this year, and already think the world of him.

·
Registered
17,387 Posts
guys i don't know wot to say,i'm touched truly.big :hug: to everyone.dw your a c**t but il like ya rly :incheek: :D
snap on socks ftw tho,ive even taken to wearing them in the summer :D

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
Top guy even jesus himself couldnt achive the miracles of removing his engien with his tools liek you did :D

·
Registered
13,068 Posts
Dude, you da man! :D

1 - 20 of 36 Posts