Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been in the loft today and finally decided that I must have a clearout.

I have got loads of Spectrums boxed/unboxed,1000's of games, Commodore plus 4, MSX games, MegaDrive, Tomy handheld games, 8 boxes of various handheld games - CGL, Grandstand, Bandai etc etc

Some are V V Rare and in mint condition and some are play worn.....

Remember Video Driver, Demon Driver, Astro Wars, Caveman etc etc etc.

The thing is how do I sell them, I looked at ebay before but they wouldnt allow the listings because of the multiple names ie Atari,Sinclair so on ......

So if there is anyone who is interested out there to take the collection off my hands let me know. They have cost 1000's over the years to collect but they take up too much space - you could be a collector yourself or looking to sell individually on ebay.

Any offers for trades, swaps etc etc let me know what you think out there

BigJohn:bandit:

·
Registered
6,811 Posts
If you have that Game & Watch 'Juggler' game, please let me know... I lost mine and I haven't been able to ever get a replacement.

I did manage to get a replacement of my lost Trojan Horse immitation game & watch though!

·
Registered
20,837 Posts
Dude you need to post this in the Non-Auto classifieds section.....good luck :)

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Spectrums,Ataris Handheld games etc etc

I put this thread in the chat/discussion part to see what people thoughts were on these retro nostalgic items - they said it should go here - so here it is...

As before

I have been in the loft today and finally decided that I must have a clearout.

I have got loads of Spectrums boxed/unboxed,1000's of games, Commodore plus 4, MSX games, MegaDrive, Tomy handheld games, 8 boxes of various handheld games - CGL, Grandstand, Bandai etc etc

Some are V V Rare and in mint condition and some are play worn.....

Remember Video Driver, Demon Driver, Astro Wars, Caveman etc etc etc.

The thing is how do I sell them, I looked at ebay before but they wouldnt allow the listings because of the multiple names ie Atari,Sinclair so on ......

So if there is anyone who is interested out there to take the collection off my hands let me know. They have cost 1000's over the years to collect but they take up too much space - you could be a collector yourself or looking to sell individually on ebay.

Any offers for trades, swaps etc etc let me know what you think out there

BigJohn

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I put the thread here to see what peoples thoughts were and to see if someone wanted to trade/swap whatever for them......

I have put it up on the non auto sale aswell

what do i know - its all new to me after all Im still a chat virgin and not fully got use to the site even though I have looked at the forums for many years.....

·
Registered
752 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Havent got the Juggler game - i can remember many years ago my dad thought he'd clear some of my collection and got rid of the nintendo game and watches at the car boot - the same time he thought it would be good to sell my entire Star Wars collection - he was happy though he maade £70 that day!!!:mad::mad::mad:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts