Volkszone Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14,947 Posts
Im addicted :D

Play prob an hour a day, 4 suits, win about once every 3 weeks :eek:

(honest boss, the spreadsheets nearly finished :incheek: )

james

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
I play it every day, have done for years. Rob's uncle and I have a competition going to see who can have the most consecutive wins on 2 suits. I'm currently in the lead on 8 wins in a row! :D
Mmmmm think I might have to have a game before work now. ;) (Any excuse!)

·
Registered
2,341 Posts
Brilliant game ........ i play it on the difficult level, and only win about 1 game out of every 20 :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Blimey, I'd better not direct you to http://www.king.com where you can register for free (ignoring the requests to upgrade to Gold membership) and play lots of games like this for hours on end and win lots of virtual jewels in the process :lol:

·
Registered
547 Posts
God, I don't know how many bloody hours I've waisted on that game! :mad:
It that 'one quick game before I go to bed' thing. Oh yeah, as if! I must be down to less than 6 hours of sleep a night at the moment. It's got to be all 4 suits for me and the best I've done it in is 198 moves... beat that!

·
Registered
2,880 Posts
Nitram-dubman said:
God, I don't know how many bloody hours I've waisted on that game! :mad:
It that 'one quick game before I go to bed' thing. Oh yeah, as if! I must be down to less than 6 hours of sleep a night at the moment. It's got to be all 4 suits for me and the best I've done it in is 198 moves... beat that!
Just cleared 4 suits for the first time ever! In 194 moves, sorry :incheek:!!!!
I thought I'd better give it a proper go cos I felt a bit thick with so many people clearing that level and I'd given it up as being to hard. I've been practicing since this thread started. :D

·
Registered
157 Posts
I used to play it loads when i worked nights and there was no supervision :D i did ten in a row on the medium setting.. Never did complete the four suit one though.. Good game. And minesweeper :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts